Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_3831.jpeg
IMG_3833.jpeg

IMG_3832.jpeg
IMG_3834.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3836.jpeg

More baseball gloves arrived today. Left is a Reggie Jackson model and right is a Mike Schmidt model. Both very dried out. Cleaned them up with saddle soap and conditioned them with conditioner. These two are actually both useable but could use a fresh relacing. I’d estimate one glove the Reggie Jackson glove to be from 1998 the Mike Schmidt glove from either 1992 or 2002 based on the date codes I found on Rawlings gloves. Playing I was always a Wilson guy but my catchers mitt is Rawlings.

Is there a way to remove the felt pen ID's on those gloves or do you just leave them?

I was never able to prevent getting that long ridge on the palm of my gloves. I never eally broke tham in with a ball and sleeping on them between the mattress. I just soap them up and used them.

I knew of a few guys that would soak the glove on a bucket of water, put a ball in, rubber band it closed and let it dry out.

More 1/43 models. I've had the 1932 Fiat 508 Balilla Berlina (there were many body styles) since ca 1983 and it was never a toy but a collectible. As a toy it would have been too fragile. You can tell it's old by the lovely patina. This model was made by Rio of Italy and is still in their catalog today. I love the combination of red and black or burgundy and black.

host image

This is a 1949 Beetle Cabrio by Dinky. I am pretty sure I have a Hebmüller in 1/87 somewhere. The Hebmüller was the facny two-seater convertible that had a trunk cover as the engine cover.

It was a cloudy but mostly sunny and not very windy day. I drove out to Tomales May on the Point Reyes Peninsula side and stopped at Heart's Desire Beach. That's one of the few local beaches specifically dedicated to swimming although you may also launch small craft at the east end of the beach. The shallow water there was quite warm., probably close to 65°F at the shore and maybe 60°F a bit farther out.

I started out driving west on Lucas Valley Road.

I passed the gate to the Skywalker Ranch and vineyard.

The old school in Nicasio

Heart's Desire Beach. Vultures everywhere.

The beach with Tomales Bay and Highway 1 across the Bay winding its way toward Bodega Bay.

I left my goat in the car and went for a swim. If you look closely you can see a platform out in the water. You climb on it if you see a shark.

Barnacles on a tree that gets submerged at high tide.

I drove back along Highway one toward Stinson Beach. This is the Bolinas Lagoon a few miles north of Stinson Beach.

Between Stinson Beach and Muir Beach I was barely able to snap most of this cool camper.

The view from Muir Beach Overlook with the Golden Gate and San Francisco in the background.

No, not in this specific case. But I can see the parking space paint lines and the space(s) close right by the building rather than at the far end of the lot out of the way, so no need to know him/her personally to know.
Jerk??

It could have been a medical office.......wife or daughter had some kind of emergency and that was the only vehicle...etc......all kinds of things. Yeah maybe terrible driver

As for the six door. Is that custom??

Jerk??

It could have been a medical office.......wife or daughter had some kind of emergency and that was the only vehicle...etc......all kinds of things. Yeah maybe terrible driver

As for the six door. Is that custom??
Just a young guy coming into our Ram dealership for parts. Maybe a 10 minute stop. No one was inconvenienced. I don't blame him for taking 2 spots, never get it out unless you park that way.
I had a peek underneath, looked to be a 4' frame stretch. He lives in a fairly rural area.
Different strokes for different folks.

What exactly?

it's outrageously priced; think about, its an LE basic model, so after adding fees, taxes, and what have not, it will get you easily $35K OTD price; thanks, but no thanks in my playbook

I'd rather fix my own car or buy a beater before shell out $35K for a RAV LE model;

so its still nuts IMO :D

Just a young guy coming into our Ram dealership for parts. Maybe a 10 minute stop. No one was inconvenienced. I don't blame him for taking 2 spots, never get it out unless you park that way.
I had a peek underneath, looked to be a 4' frame stretch. He lives in a fairly rural area.
Different strokes for different folks.
But why not take 2 spots at the far end of the lot? And yes, there could be a number of very small possibilities to account for that, but most likely that is the norm at all times, at least for the vast majority of oversize vehicle owners. And we have plenty of examples to study in Texas to come to a valid conclusion such as that.

Back