Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

it's outrageously priced; think about, its an LE basic model, so after adding fees, taxes, and what have not, it will get you easily $35K OTD price; thanks, but no thanks in my playbook

I'd rather fix my own car or buy a beater before shell out $35K for a RAV LE model;

so its still nuts IMO :D
Can't argue that. But is that the regular price now or did they include a bunch of adds?

Spring time is good time of year on our property. Last photo is wild blueberry flowers.
20230607_184400.jpg
20230607_184406.jpg
20230527_185442.jpg

Can't argue that. But is that the regular price now or did they include a bunch of adds?
my guess is good as yours of course, but I did a bit of research of RAV4 last night and in my zip area there are many of the LEs that are priced about the same for $32K, yet very few on the dealer lot

I was contemplating with an idea to get a Toyota like the next vehicle, either for wife or myself, but no I'll stick with I got now ;)

my guess is good as yours of course, but I did a bit of research of RAV4 last night and in my zip area there are many of the LEs that are priced about the same for $32K, yet very few on the dealer lot

I was contemplating with an idea to get a Toyota like the next vehicle, either for wife or myself, but no I'll stick with I got now ;)
I'm lucky. My dealer has Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Honda and Toyota. They do not add anything ever, no matter which model or how scarce. Only if a customer requests something specific, wheels, lifts or whatever. Otherwise stock as it came off the truck and MSRP or lower. Just wish I'd found them several car purchases ago.

You know darn well his first car will be a 1991 C1500 with a swapped "350" that is actually a 305 that hasn't seen valve seals or an oil change since the Clinton administration and makes enough smoke to ward off mosquitos for counties when it fires up in the morning with some 15'' turbine wheels , a "heartbeat of America" sticker in the back window and chopped coils in the front only.

You know darn well his first car will be a 1991 C1500 with a swapped "350" that is actually a 305 that hasn't seen valve seals or an oil change since the Clinton administration and makes enough smoke to ward off mosquitos for counties when it fires up in the morning with some 15'' turbine wheels , a "heartbeat of America" sticker in the back window and chopped coils in the front only.
I was thinking more along the lines of a primered 3rd Gen F-Body or an El Camino.

Back