Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

19BAAF68-4AD1-4AB4-9BB4-28534D496E42.jpeg

Cash bonus from work on Friday. Spent it all already lol. Every other week on our non pay weeks we get cash bonus for our upsells. I spent it on needed stuff though like gas and dog food not useless stuff.

View attachment 136750
Cash bonus from work on Friday. Spent it all already lol. Every other week on our non pay weeks we get cash bonus for our upsells. I spent it on needed stuff though like gas and dog food not useless stuff.
Congrats on the upsells. Never sell someone something that they do not need or that would not be a benefit to them. This was a rule that I established for my employees. Now get out there with a clear conscience and sell.

Congrats on the upsells. Never sell someone something that they do not need or that would not be a benefit to them. This was a rule that I established for my employees. Now get out there with a clear conscience and sell.
Absolutely. I couldn’t sleep at night if I knew I sold someone something they didn’t need. Luckily the service advisor sells my recommendations I couldn’t put up with customers lol 😂.

I picked one up. The Walmart in Mt. Airy NC has them on clearance. The purchased a ton and put them together and they didn't sell so now they are trying to get rid of them. They are on the Walmart APP for $275 but you can get them here assembled for $235. So if anyone is close by go check it out.
That's how I got my deal on the upright smoker. Lowe's put a mess of them together (poorly) they slashed prices in the winter to dump them.

Back