Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Mid 80’s. I actually typed it wrong in my original post that has been edited, it’s a BX 4TC.
I knew it was a Citroen, but I had to look it up myself because I was curious when I saw miden851’s post. I figured everyone else would want to know as well.
One easy way to spot a French car from the era, by its yellow headlights

They changed it in the mid 90s

I think someone should alert the DC!

2250643E-BD33-40FD-A25C-878E749BDD9E.jpeg

Can confirm. Bought a motorcycle last night in SC, and seller was sipping on bourbon. After realizing I'm Russian - he offered vodka. After I said I don't drink, he said he will drink it for me. Vodka is everywhere.
alcohol has always been a lucrative business since the day one it was discovered!

The bottom line: How quick?​

Orange 1974 Pontiac GTO
Mecum
The 1974 GTO may have been down on power compared to its predecessors, but, at 3400 pounds, it was about 400 pounds lighter than previous mid-size models. Motor Trend coaxed the newfangled Goat from zero to 60 in 9.4 seconds and through the quarter-mile in 16.5 seconds at 84 mph. New York-based CARS magazine enlisted legendary Pontiac performance tuner and drag racer, Nunzi Romano of Nunzi’s Automotive in Brooklyn, to compare the ’74 GTO to a ’64 model equipped with a 389 four-barrel, automatic, and 3.55:1 rear axle.

Nunzi wheeled the four-speed ’74 from zero to 60 in 7.7 seconds and down the quarter-mile in 15.72 seconds at 88 mph—very close to the 15.64 at 90 mph he got from the ’64. It wasn’t apples-to-apples with the ’74 4-speed stick versus the ’64 car’s two-speed automatic. Still, that was a good showing for the later car.

For more context, consider Hot Rod magazine’s test of a 1968 GTO with the standard 400, 3-speed automatic and 3.23 gears, a combo that yielded a 15.93-second run at 88.3 mph. That performance was fairly representative for the majority of factory-stock GTOs made, so a well-driven ’74 was in good company.

^Just add bowl and rice wine venigar. I put a 3 oz. burger atop.

Burger Meat News: I make small burgers in batches. They're handy to have around.
I've formed 11 using Stew Leonard's meat for the first time.
Cooking starts in 15 min.

Back