Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Meet the office staff....

View attachment 134258

AND the laundry room staff......

View attachment 134259
And the Hospitality staff!
20221124_135818.jpg

And Security!
20221128_221900.jpg
20221206_205359.jpg

And That Guy That Sleeps On The Couch lol
20221210_155604.jpg
20221217_174140.jpg
20221210_160220.jpg

I think the way it was written was intentional. The story is supposed to feel like it is written by the main character.

I’ll have to pick her brain a bit more. She‘s mostly into fantasy, gothic horror and similar fiction.

I don‘t read much more than a half dozen books every year, unless you count tech manuals and procedures. :(

When I’m busy I read easy, action-packed space novelas, like Swinward fringe. When I have time I like…space novels, like The Expanse :ROFLMAO: I also like stuff by George R R Martin, R A Salvatore (mostly involving Drizzt), The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon), Willow, The Hobbit (although I’ve read The Hobbit several times, I found the lord of the rings to be quite boring; I quit reading near the end of Two Towers, after the battle, because I just couldn’t take it it any more.) I’m pretty bad at keeping track of all the other stuff I borrow for my Kindle, read and then forget all about.

View attachment 134005View attachment 134006
Me: sir you need a new tire to pass state inspection and I recommend a new wheel and TPMS sensor
Customer: a tire isn’t part of state inspections that doesn’t make any sense
Me: yes it is sir would you like me to show you in the book?
Customer yes because that’s not true so you can’t prove it
Me: pulls out book and shows customer
Customer: (jaw drops) uh well I guess I need a tire then
Me: uh yeah I just told you that
Customer: so can I get a discount since that’s a new rule?
Me: no sir this has always been part of a state inspection in Virginia
Customer: let me talk to the head manager
Me: gets manager
Customer and manager argue eventually customer gets mad and gives in and buys a new tire but refuses to get a new sensor or wheel. I have no idea what he hit or if he got run off the road or what but he messed it up somehow. I drove it in the shop on the rim but he drove it on the road like that so I don’t think I done much harm.
Good God, he really thought he was going to pass inspection, then just drive off on his merry way???? :ROFLMAO:

A2D1C0C2-8792-4EA9-852E-BA7EADF9E56A.jpeg
F97F7447-BA29-4991-A8E8-255E977D1B7C.jpeg

Some more plates for the collection from Charlottesville Virginia to my collection in Roanoke Virginia lol. Probably one of my favorite Virginia bases for plates. I run the same base on my truck. First used in 1992 and still today barely hangs on to the lead with the cardinal plates too. With the release of more and more special plates these continue to get less common despite being the same price as regular plates. And the LC91750 and the 91750 are the early issue base because the security strip is off to the side instead of in the middle. I know I study this stuff too much lol. Have more plates coming but nothing really special in the ones I ordered. Got these for $18 so I’m not complaining one bit. Still waiting to get my ALPCA membership information so I can post my number in each post of license plates.

I’m so proud of the young man in the background! He jumps in and helps with any situation that arises without being asked.
I shared this photo among others in the “what are you working on” thread a few weeks ago, but I wanted to share this photo on it’s own because it’s one of those “Proud Dad” moments.
Teach them the value of a job well done.
Teach them the value of helping others.
Teach them the value of working together.
Cheers! 🍻

F5C35154-2498-41D7-865E-2958DBDDD6DC.jpeg

View attachment 134321View attachment 134322
Some more plates for the collection from Charlottesville Virginia to my collection in Roanoke Virginia lol. Probably one of my favorite Virginia bases for plates. I run the same base on my truck. First used in 1992 and still today barely hangs on to the lead with the cardinal plates too. With the release of more and more special plates these continue to get less common despite being the same price as regular plates. And the LC91750 and the 91750 are the early issue base because the security strip is off to the side instead of in the middle. I know I study this stuff too much lol. Have more plates coming but nothing really special in the ones I ordered. Got these for $18 so I’m not complaining one bit. Still waiting to get my ALPCA membership information so I can post my number in each post of license plates.
Who is the quilter in your family? My wife is a quilter, her hobby.
She spends hours every day making quilts.

Who is the quilter in your family? My wife is a quilter, her hobby.
She spends hours every day making quilts.
My grandma is the quilter in our family. She has made many of quilts for all her family. I got that one for Christmas it’s just what I wanted is another quilt so I was glad she could make me one. She isn’t sure how much longer she can do it for as the arthritis is taking over.

0F505A9C-D2DC-4CB1-8161-2BA5BFE338FF.jpeg
9E0ACD71-8C6C-4968-9B4A-13928428805C.jpeg
72F4C596-664D-49B9-BB84-4C9B3D357563.jpeg

Went in to get a thing of oil at Tractor Supply and me and dad seen the Christmas display of Duke Cannon soap still there. So me and dad being who we are bought every single bar at a discounted price after talking with the manager and now we have enough soap to last us forever lol. If anyone is wanting to buy some just let me know. Before we came along only about 2 bars that we already bought last week were gone haha no one had touched it since.

View attachment 134452View attachment 134453View attachment 134454
Went in to get a thing of oil at Tractor Supply and me and dad seen the Christmas display of Duke Cannon soap still there. So me and dad being who we are bought every single bar at a discounted price after talking with the manager and now we have enough soap to last us forever lol. If anyone is wanting to buy some just let me know. Before we came along only about 2 bars that we already bought last week were gone haha no one had touched it since.
Have you tried the "Productivity" bar? That has become my favorite. Never tried the Egg Nog or Cough Syrup. I would afraid my face might get eaten at Walmart or something.

Back