Thoughts On M1 EP

Many years ago I had a 2002 Kia Spectra beater (salvage title, no front bumper). It saw 110mi/day work commute with 106 of that on the fwy. Ran M1 HM @ 7500mi intervals. 1/2qt of oil between changes. Solid lil puttputt. Looked nothing like OP's car

Very curious to know if your car uses any oil between changes? I also imagine with you taking such good care of it that it has had the timing belt replaced on time.
No, sir, it doesn't use any oil. It goes down about half a quart in 5k miles. I had the timing belt changed at 60k and again at 122k. Both times, just as all the other work done, it was performed by the Kia store where I bought the car new. They know the car well there due to its condition.

I know but the little old car still looks and runs like new. Always been garaged, never been hit or bumped. So I just go overboard with it just like all my other cars. I have OCD. The pic I posted was just taken recently.
I mean, it's your money, you could use Amsoil SS for 5k OCIs for all we care. ;)

Back