This is a 2013 Accord right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6436B66C-0B43-4624-A715-A1601FA224EB-2954-0000012DD93B0755.jpg

Looks like my neighbor got one. They came out quick after being revealed it seems!

Originally Posted By: Tim H.
Looks like it's trying to be a Sonata!

... that was trying to be a Lexus.
smile.gif

Looks good though, IMO.

Originally Posted By: TomYoung
Snapping a picture of a neighbor's home and taking this question to the internet? Wow.

I'm always amazed at the things people worry about......

I saw one on the road, and it looked really big. It looked bigger than an Avalon.

Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: TomYoung
Snapping a picture of a neighbor's home and taking this question to the internet? Wow.

I'm always amazed at the things people worry about......

I saw one on the road, and it looked really big. It looked bigger than an Avalon.

Yet apparently its smaller than the previous generation.

I think it looks like an Avalon myself.

According to Car and Driver though, it is a step back towards the "old" Honda. The Honda I like. In the mean time, I may go test drive a 2007 TSX for "my next car" short list.

Originally Posted By: JC1
Wow Honda's copying Hyundai!!!! Go figure.

Hyundai copied Mercedes. So goes the circle of life.

I just got the new C&D and they rank the new Accord over the new Altima, Passat, and Ford Fusion. Looks promising. Everyone stepped up their game for 2013 it seems though. The Passat went from first to last place in just one year.

It looks a bit like a Subaru Legacy from the rear. The reviews I have read on it have been generally positive. If I was in the market for a midsized car, I would definitely consider an Accord.

I'm sure your neighbor will experience many years of reliable service and high resale value should he decide to sell it in the future.

Originally Posted By: jigen
I just got the new C&D and they rank the new Accord over the new Altima, Passat, and Ford Fusion. Looks promising. Everyone stepped up their game for 2013 it seems though. The Passat went from first to last place in just one year.

Shocking, Bimmer & Honda rated a Honda over anything else. i bet in their next issue the 3 series will win too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back