There are times I feel I am already there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome%2Bto%2Bscience%2Bhell%252C%2Bprofessor.jpg

I try very hard to not even mention the word "internet" when I am talking to my mechanic... or to the owner of the shop.

I'm sure they appreciate it.

Used to work with a guy that was educated on reddit. He was fired for being late everyday. I thanked my Boss for that one.

Yeah, so many stupid people in the world...I spend my days telling them all the stuff I know. I don't get any thanks for it, I don't think they are even listening half the time, they just walk off in the most important part. Sometimes I see them walk away and pretend to do something when I head in their direction. But, it's a mission I have, educating the uninformed.

LOVE the cartoon (message).
LOVE the artwork's style.

Foolish people with empty heads repeating stuff? Let me write that down!

Long before the internet I used to call it "The 6 o'clock news phenomenon".

Morons capable of repeating the 2 sentences "reported" on the news actually think they know something.

I found World War II or the causes of the Great Depression summed up in two sentences particularly infuriating.

Like, British motorcycles (or cars) leak oil...Lucas the Prince of Darkness. Used to be they heard their uncle say that, now they read it on the internet and repeat it whenever the key words appear. I didn't go there then, and don't go there now...well, I try not to, but it is so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back