I Achieved The Dream....

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Today was a special and legendary day for me.. I got to speak to the one and only @AutoMechanic and let me tell you he does not give interviews over the phone to no one. Nada Zippo...None

I found him to be ASE certified, rather articulate and clean ☺️
Well spoken and obviously world traveled.. A man about the world. Bold and brave yet humble in his sophistication.

The conversation went on about 30 minutes until he had to take a break for Chinese food. I felt special for the opportunity he afforded me...

He still calls me Jimmy boy and I feel privileged to be acknowledged it such a fashion..

Only for you Jimmy boy lol. You are also the one and only. Afterwards my mom asked if everything was ok because it’s very out of my realm to talk on the phone. I had to tell her someone called me about my forum and just wanted to talk lol. She thought something was up. My heart was racing at first but once you spoke for some reason I felt relieved lol. Your voice is very different than I imagined but you’re a very funny cool guy Jim. I think you could tell I didn’t really know what to say for most of it haha. I was very nervous that’s probably the longest phone call in my life. Lol.

Yes just picked up the Chinese food Jimmy now bringing it home and enjoying with baseball on tv.

Joking aside we both made strides to improve our lives and you can't do better than that my friend.
You know me I don't sugar coat things. You got in the flow good and talking to you was no different than anyone regardless of their age.

It's all in your head...
That problem is now behind you. Awesome 👍👍👍

Maybe I didn’t get so nervous because I lost all my nervousness on the way home when I nearly ran over a bike that pulled out in front of me lol. I was shaking in my boots. Luckily my brake pedal works. I could have done nothing had I not been able to stop in time. So you picked a lucky day to talk me into calling you Jimmy lol. It’s not something my generation does lol. I still don’t have the courage to call restaurants though.

Maybe I didn’t get so nervous because I lost all my nervousness on the way home when I nearly ran over a bike that pulled out in front of me lol. I was shaking in my boots. Luckily my brake pedal works. I could have done nothing had I not been able to stop in time. So you picked a lucky day to talk me into calling you Jimmy lol. It’s not something my generation does lol. I still don’t have the courage to call restaurants though.
Yes you do...
It's over...time to move forward..surprise your folks and call in the order tomorrow.

Only for you Jimmy boy lol. You are also the one and only. Afterwards my mom asked if everything was ok because it’s very out of my realm to talk on the phone. I had to tell her someone called me about my forum and just wanted to talk lol. She thought something was up. My heart was racing at first but once you spoke for some reason I felt relieved lol. Your voice is very different than I imagined but you’re a very funny cool guy Jim. I think you could tell I didn’t really know what to say for most of it haha. I was very nervous that’s probably the longest phone call in my life. Lol.

Yes just picked up the Chinese food Jimmy now bringing it home and enjoying with baseball on tv.
Ok, please don't keep us in suspense.....what kind of Chinese Food? Fried rice, egg foo yung, Sweet and Sour pork......what kind? I love it all that is my problem. My local Aisian restraunt knows what I want when I walk in......LOL

Ok, please don't keep us in suspense.....what kind of Chinese Food? Fried rice, egg foo yung, Sweet and Sour pork......what kind? I love it all that is my problem. My local Aisian restraunt knows what I want when I walk in......LOL
Lol our restaurant sees my dad’s number and answers the phone and says ok 10 minutes. We get egg rolls, chicken fried rice, white rice, and roast pork Szechuan style no garlic.

A budding bromance.
IMG_2822.jpg

Well I chickened out on calling the steakhouse lol. Dad called and man the girl sounded hot haha 😂. That’s ok I wasn’t going to order a steak anyway I’m getting Arby’s I don’t care for Texas Roadhouse they don’t use any seasoning on the steaks and they are always bland and overcooked.

Back