The Sound of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group that the movie lionizes has been criticized for being too aggressive, going after the wrong targets (adults practicing consensual sex work) and traumatizing some children they were trying to help.
Gods children are not for sale.

No children should be for sale. Religion has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
The group that the movie lionizes has been criticized for being too aggressive, going after the wrong targets (adults practicing consensual sex work) and traumatizing some children they were trying to help.
Interesting. I have not seen the movie yet. I know that public opinion regarding sex offenders (off topic) paints them as shady, lurking, deviants, when the truth is that the huge majority are friends, acquaintances, and relatives of normal appearance. I worked for a help-group some years ago. It's good to bring this difficult subject matter to public attention.

I imagine this thread will be shut down quickly when it enters talk of sex and religion.

Last edited:
Why is the media so against this movie? The fact is child trafficking is real and the people causing it needs to be punished with the harshest penalties, Mr. Nassar found that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back