The Hypocrisy of Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: javacontour
Still waiting for Melissa Click to resign ALL her positions with the University of MO

Cold day in [censored] for that.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I had on college professor that all she spoke about was slavery and that no matter how light the color of your skin, hair and eyes.....

You have black DNA from African slaves. I'm not kidding.

There's kinda something to that.

Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Originally Posted By: grampi
what i enjoy is how the right loves to destroy and criticize its own benefits they enjoy. every ron paul bumper sticker i see is usually on some trashed out vehicle. you reap what you sow.

Funny, that's usually what I see with vehicles that have Obama/Biden bumper stickers...

Get out more often and turn off Foxnews, here is a nice sticker on my wifes 31k van.

HvuqX0i.png

Anyone that would actually stick a bumper sticker to the paint, has shown that they make poor choices.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Originally Posted By: grampi
what i enjoy is how the right loves to destroy and criticize its own benefits they enjoy. every ron paul bumper sticker i see is usually on some trashed out vehicle. you reap what you sow.

Funny, that's usually what I see with vehicles that have Obama/Biden bumper stickers...

Get out more often and turn off Foxnews, here is a nice sticker on my wifes 31k van.

HvuqX0i.png

Anyone that would actually stick a bumper sticker to the paint, has shown that they make poor choices.

any more sage advice? lets here it.

The act speaks for itself.

I'll refrain from also pointing out grammatical errors.

The act speaks for itself.

I'll refrain from also pointing out grammatical errors.

No please let it all out, your audience is listening.

HvuqX0i.png

Probably runs a Tearolator filter too. LoL
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

HvuqX0i.png

wink.gif

I so enjoy my fan club, I actually have no idea, its probably a microgard or whatever pep boys offered on black friday. Oh wait, it was a purolator at pep boys, but being a cartridge filter there is little risk of intentionally tearing it for the attention grabbers in the oil filter forum.

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: hatt
Lunatics running wild.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/...-truth-emerges/

And the hunger strike dude was son of multi millionaire corporate exec.

Actually ..maybe that rumor should be started on all campuses..maybe the people that fear them might run home to momma and daddy and campuses would be better off for it.

That might work. You need mental counseling if you're worried about the KKK. It's be an easy way to weed out the nuts and idiots. That org has been dead for years. That's how they were able to debunk the nonsense so quickly. It's the equivalently of warning people about the T-rex running around.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

wink.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Yes, probably a Tearolator filter. And maybe, just maybe, that bumper sticker could have been put on just a tad neater. Kind of line it up with the bumper. It is straight on the bottom but kind of ragged at the top.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

wink.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Yes, probably a Tearolator filter. And maybe, just maybe, that bumper sticker could have been put on just a tad neater. Kind of line it up with the bumper. It is straight on the bottom but kind of ragged at the top.

See, I enjoy when the right wing has little further to discuss than correcting spelling mistakes or commenting on my wifes wonderful ability to apply bumper stickers. You know why? Because you have nothing else to contribute. You can turn Ben Carson back on now, and Hillary eats your babies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back