The Hypocrisy of Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: grampi

As it should be. The left is destroying this country, and if you don't see that, then you need to pull your head out of the sand...

Funny, that's exactly what Hitler said while he took over Germany.

Originally Posted By: Nick R
And threads like this are part of the reason I don't really spend time here anymore. Not even the politics, but this site as a whole is so far to the right that anyone who posts a remotely left-leaning response will get roasted over the fire.

As it should be. The left is destroying this country, and if you don't see that, then you need to pull your head out of the sand...

Yeah it sure does seem like the next generation is just soooo progressive, with their rock n roll, blue jeans, and change-the-world attitude.

Oh, wait, I thought they lived in mom's basement, played nintendo, and had no drive?

I'm just so confused.

Thing is, it's the liberal ideas of an era that we look fondly upon a generation later. Maybe your kids are already voting for Progressives without telling you. Maybe even your wife.

I'm very anti PC. Can't stand it, but the left/progressives have the better ideas overall than the crazies on the right these days. No doubt about it. Just look at what the GOP has to offer. It's a clown show.

It's really not a left vs right thing. There is a large gray area. Being a centrist/moderate is best. Both sides have their good/bad ideas/ideologies.

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible [censored] problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.” - Bary Goldwater

Couldn't have been more accurate.

"I don't want to believe. I want to know". - Carl Sagan

*and historically and globally, mixed economic systems work best. there simply is no such thing as a free market among other nonsense that the right spews.

Heck, many still think the earth is only 6,000 years old! That's a problem!
crackmeup2.gif
09.gif

Most on the right are usually proven wrong over time and are often on the wrong side of history. They fear change and cling to their fairy tales.

No doubt though we have a very entitlement happy younger generation. That is also a bad thing.

what i enjoy is how the right loves to destroy and criticize its own benefits they enjoy. every ron paul bumper sticker i see is usually on some trashed out vehicle. you reap what you sow.

Also the point of going to school is to experience and learn things, they are young and don't have many responsibilities and hopefully will learn something from this episode when they think back on it, maybe today or maybe in a decade or two...
Hopefully they are not set in their ways already, and know it all, like some of the cranky old BITOG men here.

Ron Paul and that Libertarian pipe dream never existed. Never has, never will. It's an adolescent fantasy.

LOOK BACK SINCE 2008. BERNANKE HAS EVEN SAID HE IS NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN BC HOW INSANE THEY ARE. THEY WERE WRONG ON EVERY ECONOMIC ISSUE. THERE WAS NO INFLATION, NO CRASH OF DOLLAR, NO ECONOMIC DOOMSDAY. THESE FOLKS ARE PARANOID CRAZIES THAT DON'T LIKE FACTS AND DATA.

http://qz.com/518111/bernanke-im-not-really-a-republican-anymore/

TODAY'S RIGHT IS CRAY. OUT OF THEIR MINDS CRAY.

Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
what i enjoy is how the right loves to destroy and criticize its own benefits they enjoy. every ron paul bumper sticker i see is usually on some trashed out vehicle. you reap what you sow.

Funny, that's usually what I see with vehicles that have Obama/Biden bumper stickers...

"Heck, many still think the earth is only 6,000 years old! That's a problem!
crackmeup2.gif
09.gif
"

"Most on the right are usually proven wrong over time and are often on the wrong side of history. They fear change and cling to their fairy tales."

actually, it's been narrowed down to 4004 b.c., on oct.23. I'm not kidding. I saw a document recently, at a friend's house, and his wife really believes this.nice lady -- just stupid.lol.

interesting thread.i'm surprised that it hasn't yet been locked.
have a good night, all.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi

Funny, that's exactly what Hitler said while he took over Germany.

Hitler's hatred was towards a race of people...mine is towards an ideology...big difference...

"what makes this country great is dwelling on either side"

"Leaving Jesusland"

We call the heartland not very smartland, IQ's are very low but threat levels are high
They got a mandate, they don't want man-dates, they got so many hates and people to despise

In the dust bowl, cerebral black hole, the average weight is well over 200 pounds
I hate to generalize, but have you seen the thighs, most haven't seen their genitalia in a while

Maybe that's why they're so [censored] at us
They're all jealous we're having better sex

Queers, transgends, and lesbians, vegans and vegetarians
All you brownish red and yellow ones come out and join us on the coast

No longer svelte, they gotta punch new holes in the Bible belt
They've blown out the fire under the melting pot, the red blood of America is starting to clot
No compromise, no sight thru others' eyes, they're just flies spreading pieces of [censored]
You gotta emigrate, stop living in hate, what makes this country great is dwelling on either side

They don't want visitors in Jesusland
They want life bland and canned in the fatherland

We want people with college degrees, drug use experience and STD's
People with open-minded philosophies, come hug California trees
Cultural revolution now, neo-conservatives run outta town
We're gonna burn Orange County down,
And then we're off to Riverside, Bakersfield and Fresno too, then we're comin' after you

The fear stricken, born again Christian, they got a vision a homogenized state
Texas textbooks, Bibles, and prayer books,
They want them memorized, but don't want you to think

They don't want visitors in Jesusland
They want life bland and canned in the fatherland

Punk Rockers and emo kids, people doin' things the church forbids
Buddhists, agnostics, and atheists we're moving out of jesusland
Art students and thespians, (excluding country) all the musicians
We want all hookers and comedians, nihilists are welcome too

No longer svelte, they gotta punch new holes in the Bible belt

Funny, that's usually what I see with vehicles that have Obama/Biden bumper stickers...

Get out more often and turn off Foxnews, here is a nice sticker on my wifes 31k van.

HvuqX0i.png

Last edited:
I'm LOLing at those stickers. I remember one time years ago this guy had pulled off the road in a soft spot and got stuck on a back road. I had a 4x4, strap, shackles, and time one my hands, he had a Clinton sticker. I smiled and waved as I was driving by. You can't be too careful.

Originally Posted By: hatt
I'm LOLing at those stickers. I remember one time years ago this guy had pulled off the road in a soft spot and got stuck on a back road. I had a 4x4, strap, shackles, and time one my hands, he had a Clinton sticker. I smiled and waved as I was driving by. You can't be too careful.

I cant think for the life of me why would you brag about something like that, but thanks for saying it on a public forum.

I'm gangster like that. Guy probably didn't want a "racist, bigoted, homophobic redneck with Bibles and guns" stopping to help him anyway.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
You can blame this on our entire education system, which has become one giant left wing indoctrination...
Taught by "professors" who were passed over for private sector jobs.

For sure on both counts.

Many professors could not survive in the real world which is why they hind behind their "academic" credentials and preach propaganda in the classes they teach.

They are the latest version of SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) these were the pot smoking retards of the 60's. No one took them seriously.

We have evolved in a society that super enables these retards. Their parents and grandparents were sympathisers of SDS.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
You guys are funny, getting all bent out of shape over something happening on a college campus.

There's an awful lot of political talk in this thread, considering the no r/s/p rule.

Yeah except a mod started the thread. They should resend the silly rules if they dont follow them.

Uh, rescind, maybe?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back