The F-Bomb Guy Down The Street Had His Truck Totally Drained of Oil

i would unplug/cut random stuff, preferably also the ECM. he'll have fun finding where all the codes came from, especially if he goes to a parts cannon shop
I’ve got an easier one. On many cars the lug nut holes are recessed. Grab some jb weld putty and fill that hole around the lug nut up. Then put a nail in the tire. They’ll get a flat and won’t be able to change it! Would never actually do this but it’s a funny one.

I’ve got an easier one. On many cars the lug nut holes are recessed. Grab some jb weld putty and fill that hole around the lug nut up. Then put a nail in the tire. They’ll get a flat and won’t be able to change it! Would never actually do this but it’s a funny one.

Just remove the schrader valve cores and let the tire go flat. Reinstall the valve cap.

When they try to refill it with the tire inflator that takes 5 minutes, they'll be quite pissed as all the air comes right back out.

Just remove the schrader valve cores and let the tire go flat. Reinstall the valve cap.

When they try to refill it with the tire inflator that takes 5 minutes, they'll be quite ****** as all the air comes right back out.
Heck most of those cheap tire pumps take way more than 5 minutes

remove valve core, and nail in tire (because I know a lot of people with spare valve cores in their garage)

On good days, I would about 6 miles to the store just for a soda. and I would pass this same guys house every time and all I could ever hear him saying the f-bomb while he's on the phone. when I looked at his truck, I could see a dark and very large oil slick under his truck. Turns out someone (over night) removed his drain plug allowing all of his oil to drain out onto the ground.
I blame this new, fancy HPL. First catalytic converter thieves - and now oil thievery!
The neighborhood oil bandits May have been scared by the raccoon under the porch and kicked the drain pan "oops!" and fled empty handed.

Honestly I get it, there was a guy who owned the most obnoxius chevy truck in my area for at least 3 months, no exhaust anywhere to be found and it was LOUD. He wouldn't just drive slowly down the road either, it was redlined everywhere he went. Didn't matter time of day (or even if there kids playing near the road on their lawn). His driver door one night sprung a bullet hole and that was it, peace and quiet from then on.

Guys like that always get justice in interesting ways.

I'd never touch another persons car/truck, but at least in OP's case the oil slick was left there purposely as a clue. No damage done to the truck, just a subltle message: "next time it will hurt".
Been a couple of years, but we had a neighbor kid with a clapped out 350Z and no exhaust. On deceleration, it popped like gun fire. Police were called on the guy but unless they caught him in the act, they could not do anything. So one night, some nice person stuck a old tire under the front and set the tire on fire and burned the vehicle out. It was funny watching the kid huff and puff walking around the neighborhood trying to make stink eye contact with somebody to see if he could flush out who did it.

I was walking to work some years ago in the late winter - lots of puddles and slush around. A white Chevette with four teenaged boys in it swerved to hit a puddle of slushy water and absolutely drenched me.

It looked deliberate to me. I contemplated tracking down the car and doing something nasty - flat tire(s), loose drain plug, glue in the door locks, etc. I figured I'd find the car in the parking lot at the nearest high school.

Never carried through with it - realized that there were a lot of white Chevettes around and I might get the wrong one, and realized I would feel guilty about becoming a vandal.

My parents taught me that people that F bomb are not smart enough to use proper language. No F bombs in our home. Wife was an English teacher.
Absolutely. My mom was an English teacher. If I say even the D word or S word wife gives me the look. Yeah I know I write ass a lot here, but I'm referring to the animal.

I'm surprised this thread isn't locked or expunged by now!

Years ago, on a pal's wife's car, I discovered the oil filter (can) and drain plug just barely in place. Both freely unscrewed!
I mentioned it to him and rather than acting informed, surprised or amazed, he grumbled inwardly.

Mind you, this is a guy who was "smarter than anyone else". He did acknowledge authority and superiority and good work. but he did exude a pedantic impatience.
His stories of having been a bouncer decades before raised my eyebrows.
Etc.
You reap what you sow.

My parents taught me that people that F bomb are not smart enough to use proper language. No F bombs in our home. Wife was an English teacher.
Not my game either.
My neighbors daughter for which I have known since she was born in 2001.
Came over to see my while I was working outside and for the first time ever she started f bombing and all it took was one subtle look from me and she got the clue it wasn't going to be tolerated and she quit.

No cool factor here.

If it's used sparingly, it has an effect.
I used one about 5 years ago when oilBabe said something that I called fouled up, but, you know.

It got her attention.
And to her credit, she immediately said yep, that was messed up.
If it's every other word, it loses impact. If it's used about as often as Hailey's Comet appears, it gets attention.

Back