The F-Bomb Guy Down The Street Had His Truck Totally Drained of Oil

Honestly I get it, there was a guy who owned the most obnoxius chevy truck in my area for at least 3 months, no exhaust anywhere to be found and it was LOUD. He wouldn't just drive slowly down the road either, it was redlined everywhere he went. Didn't matter time of day (or even if there kids playing near the road on their lawn). His driver door one night sprung a bullet hole and that was it, peace and quiet from then on.

Guys like that always get justice in interesting ways.

I'd never touch another persons car/truck, but at least in OP's case the oil slick was left there purposely as a clue. No damage done to the truck, just a subltle message: "next time it will hurt".

Honestly I get it, there was a guy who owned the most obnoxius chevy truck in my area for at least 3 months, no exhaust anywhere to be found and it was LOUD. He wouldn't just drive slowly down the road either, it was redlined everywhere he went. Didn't matter time of day (or even if there kids playing near the road on their lawn). His driver door one night sprung a bullet hole and that was it, peace and quiet from then on.

Guys like that always get justice in interesting ways.

I'd never touch another persons car/truck, but at least in OP's case the oil slick was left there purposely as a clue. No damage done to the truck, just a subltle message: "next time it will hurt".

I know my Yukon is loud, so I never drive it if I'm leaving early in the morning or know I'm going to come home late - I take my other vehicle, which is silent. And when I'm in a residential neighborhood, whether mine or others, any time of day, I drive as quietly as possible, keeping RPMs down. Why other people lack the common sense for those things I just don't understand.

I could see a dark and very large oil slick under his truck. Turns out someone (over night) removed his drain plug allowing all of his oil to drain out onto the ground.
Do you know this for a fact that someone removed it? Seems like a lot of trouble to go to to climb under, remove the plug with the right size socket and get a good soaking of oil all over you. Easier to cut the tires or key it. Maybe he just changed the oil and forgot to replace the plug, then dumped a whole jug of oil into it.

I know my Yukon is loud, so I never drive it if I'm leaving early in the morning or know I'm going to come home late - I take my other vehicle, which is silent. And when I'm in a residential neighborhood, whether mine or others, any time of day, I drive as quietly as possible, keeping RPMs down. Why other people lack the common sense for those things I just don't understand.

Gas is 5 dollars a gallon where I live. If I'm paying that much you're going to hear every dollar of it. Drive your Yukon with confidence.

Gas is 5 dollars a gallon where I live. If I'm paying that much you're going to hear every dollar of it. Drive your Yukon with confidence.
Yeah gas is $5+ here too hence why the Yukon mostly sits there and I drive the car. But anyway it uses less gas to drive gently, so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Just because most of the people in this overpriced state vote wrong doesn’t mean I need to be a jerk to my neighbors.

While it’s vandalism, it’s a lot cheaper to fix than keying a car.

New gasket, maybe plug, and some oil beats several thousand to repaint panels.
If he ran the engine out of oil to a point where a bearing is spun, an engine replacement can be as much as a repaint.

If he ran the engine out of oil to a point where a bearing is spun, an engine replacement can be as much as a repaint.
If the neighbors could see the oil spill, ref. the original post, then he could, too.

If he’s stupid enough to start it up without investigating that huge puddle, well…

Do you know this for a fact that someone removed it? Seems like a lot of trouble to go to to climb under, remove the plug with the right size socket and get a good soaking of oil all over you. Easier to cut the tires or key it. Maybe he just changed the oil and forgot to replace the plug, then dumped a whole jug of oil into it.
If you don't like my stories, then avoid them in the future. I haven't lost my eye sight yet..

i would unplug/cut random stuff, preferably also the ECM. he'll have fun finding where all the codes came from, especially if he goes to a parts cannon shop

Yeah gas is $5+ here too hence why the Yukon mostly sits there and I drive the car. But anyway it uses less gas to drive gently, so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Just because most of the people in this overpriced state vote wrong doesn’t mean I need to be a jerk to my neighbors.

I drive loud and proud. No matter what the price of gas may be. If people don't like it they can take it up with me and have it turn out badly.

I personally know a guy that " got even " with another guy by pouring a cocktail of cutting oil mixed with lapping compound into the engine oil fill of his truck . Let's just say it had a devastating affect .

On good days, I would about 6 miles to the store just for a soda. and I would pass this same guys house every time and all I could ever hear him saying the f-bomb while he's on the phone. when I looked at his truck, I could see a dark and very large oil slick under his truck. Turns out someone (over night) removed his drain plug allowing all of his oil to drain out onto the ground.

The next step will be to call the state department of environmental protection and report the truck owner for deliberately dumping his oil on the ground.

Back