The Associated Press: Japan adopts plan to maximize nuclear energy, in major shift.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
The Associated Press: Japan adopts plan to maximize nuclear energy, in major shift.

Time cures a lot of things. I thinking the Japanese politicians are very smart or were totally frightened of the electorate. They waited it out patiently and probably tested the population over time until the sentiment started to change. Except Fukushima, I hope they have success with the reactors. And no, I don’t know anything about the others so maybe there are notable exceptions.

Time cures a lot of things. I thinking the Japanese politicians are very smart or were totally frightened of the electorate. They waited it out patiently and probably tested the population over time until the sentiment started to change. Except Fukushima, I hope they have success with the reactors. And no, I don’t know anything about the others so maybe there are notable exceptions.
Fukushima was an old and stupid design. Obviously, backup generators on the ground were a stupid idea but even that design flaw could've been overcome with modern reactor designs that essentially freeze a small plug at the bottom of the reactor water tank. If the power goes out for any reason the plug melts, the water drains, and the reaction is shut down.

Back