The 31-Year-Old in Charge of Dismantling G.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hey, let's consider the other side of the coin. GM has dug itself such an absurdly deep pit that, at the end of the day, it finds itself at the mercy of a totally inexperienced, thirty-something minion of President Obama.

They didn't get there by accident -- they (GM) earned their way to where they are today.

As sad as it may appear, this is not the result of some dark political conspiracy -- it's the result of GM assuming that they would be able to pawn off less-than-acceptable products on the American consumer, in the face of the stiffest-of-competition from overseas.

Too bad GM -- you earned the place in which you find yourself today. I really hope you can dig your way out -- but I would not bet much money on that today. . .

How many companies have been a privately held jobs program that have both been supported by and have supported the government?

The automotive industry was our last bastion of manufacturing of merit. It ended up being a brokering modality to get into everyone's wallets.

Foreign aid that the nations have to earn by outsourcing of parts.

Building cars in Canada when you have facilities here.

I think you're purposely ignoring the full scope of the auto industry ...or are ignorant of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back