Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and I dont want to hear any b.s. or [censored] here. I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone here that has given me advice; whether its been about oil, my father, family, food recipes and etc. Thank you all, and I have my tickets to FL, for monday and am looking forward to warm weather. Also, I will be away thanksgiving and the week after for hunting. In general, thank you all for the advice and humor and help you have provided the g.f. and I. I know I may have burned some bridges in my life but I respect and value and like a lot of you folks here, so thanks for all the knowledge and advice and facts you all have shared.

Very Respectfully,

Adam V in PA

No exactly sure what happened but good luck on your trip and enjoy the warmer weather. sounds like you are going on a vacation, so enjoy it. you can tell us about your trip when you get back (if this is a vacation )

No its not a vacation, got to go to FL as I may in the near future get transferred to the area. My vacation is right after thanksgiving and the week right after christmas day.

Originally Posted By: Silver_civic
No its not a vacation, got to go to FL as I may in the near future get transferred to the area. My vacation is right after thanksgiving and the week right after christmas day.

Well good luck on the move, seems like you have the cold weather behind you.good luck on your new venture. my family and I thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country. I am from PA also, so I feel your pain for the winters here .

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Silver_civic
Hello and I dont want to hear any b.s. or [censored] here. I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone here that has given me advice; whether its been about oil, my father, family, food recipes and etc. Thank you all, and I have my tickets to FL, for monday and am looking forward to warm weather. Also, I will be away thanksgiving and the week after for hunting. In general, thank you all for the advice and humor and help you have provided the g.f. and I. I know I may have burned some bridges in my life but I respect and value and like a lot of you folks here, so thanks for all the knowledge and advice and facts you all have shared. Very Respectfully,Adam V in PA
Sounds like you're leaving us.

Last edited:
I haven't given you any advice but now I sure wish that I had. I like being thanked.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back