TGIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOO What is everyone looking most forward to doing this weekend?? I'm looking forward to riding along with a friend of mine and seeing fall color in Northern Colorado on Saturday and then enjoying copious amounts of NFL on Sunday. I love the fall!

i am going to give blood platelettes on Saturday morning, then off to church with my girlfriends folks Saturday night.

Sunday will be a fun filled day of yard work!

Just remember the Browns will beat the Broncos...
25.gif

I really have no argument against that statement, but I must say that you folks have as interesting of a QB situation as the Broncos do LOL. I, unfortunately, am a lifelong member of the Detroit Lions therapy club and will probably get to see my team go 0-18 this week against the Vikings. Thank goodness for fantasy football.

I'm doin' nothing but relaxing this weekend... Was a super long week for me with many hard hours.

I will be going to the local fair tonight where they have a Demolition Derby on.
15.gif

My dad is a volunteer to help set up and so I can get in for free!
grin2.gif

The fall is not an issue in my yard. I have 60 tons of various rock, 900 square feet of Kentucky Blue, 1 small tree and a bunch of Cacti and sage brush to tend to LOL. I remember when I lived on some wooded acreage in MI how excited I was to see the leaves change and then that wrenching feeling in my stomach when I thought about how many days of raking I had to do before the snow hit....hopefully you will just be doing the normal mow and edging and not that mind-numbing repetitive motion disorder causing activity!

That's a great way to ease into a weekend...I miss my bike already man! It's good to see that the fall is going to treat you folks more mildly than when it was like Nevada up there earlier this summer LOL.

Originally Posted By: pickled
01.gif
Any time you can work on de-stressing in a low buck healthy way it's a good thing!
Demolition Derby is it for me... Point me to the beer and the Corndogs!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: pickled
[censored] there goes the healthy part Stevie LOL!
My Naturopath wasn't invited...
whistle.gif
hahaha, no actually I'm eating some rice/beans/veggies in a few minutes... Not quite done yet. I'm removing the temptation before I get there...
wink.gif

worked saturday morning thanks to our LOVELY client.

otherwsie just hanging around. halfway through watching "thin red line" last night, will finish it tonight.

Looking forward to a Sunday morning bicycle ride on the Katy trail.
But, tomorrow I have to do an oil change(Pennzoil YB and a Purolator) and a coolant F+F on my brother's Stratus, and some yard work. Hopefully, there's some nap time in there, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back