Terrible experience at Lexus service, here's my rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Denkun
Nothing crazy, it's just a little bit colder. Maybe a few degrees however, it got colder faster stayed cold and less engagement of the compressor. I could set it at 70 and be comfortable. I'd assume if you lived somewhere like Phoenix it would be worthwhile to try it atleast

Did you use the butt dyno or did you actually measure the temperature before and after and also keep track of ambient temperature both times?

Did you use the butt dyno or did you actually measure the temperature before and after and also keep track of ambient temperature both times? [/quote]

I used an old vent thermostat I had in the garage so if you want to get scientific not sure it'll be up to your standards, I'll go with my 100 % accurate super reliable butt dyno
27.gif
and say it did improve a few degrees if youre curious about doing it you could wrap your cold line with around 8-10$ in materials using foam pipe wrap and aluminum tape from Home Depot. A much cleaner install can be had with dei express sleeves( at $40~ though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back