Tell me why i should run quaker state over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world should I run quaker state, when I can get penzoil fully synthetic for the same exact price? Make this make sense to me..

Attachments

• 20230927_193627.jpg
    20230927_193627.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 20230927_193627.jpg
    20230927_193627.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230927_193616.jpg
    20230927_193616.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 129
Pennzoil full synthetic is entry level why Quaker State Ultimate Protection is meant to be a more top of the line product, the Pennzoil is more akin to Supertech, Mobil Synthetic, Castrol GTX Synthetic, etc... QSUP is more akin to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum, Valvoline Extended Protection, and Mobil 1 EP. For the price I'd definitely go with the QSUP over Pennzoil Full Synthetic which is generally overpriced for what it is.

Why are you looking for someone to tell you to run, what you don't want to run?

Both are good quality oils, run what you like. I don't see the need to initiate a forum argument.
I've ran quaker state the past couple years. Just don't understand why now. My assumption is the best quaker state is not as good as the lowest penzoil... thatd be the most sense

I agree. No one is telling the OP what to run. Grown men have to make up their own minds.
Ok scratch the entire oil forum itself with your logic. Like holy crap. If your too special you can't understand that this thread title is basically saying "what's the difference between these two similar products" then Idk what to tell you

Ok scratch the entire oil forum itself with your logic. Like holy crap. If your too special you can't understand that this thread title is basically saying "what's the difference between these two similar products" then Idk what to tell you
Didn't mean to trigger you. Just like spasam3 said above me, it "looks" like a thread trying to start another argument. If I am wrong, then OK. I think you really know the answer. Both are perfectly fine oils that will go above and beyond for you. The difference is negligible in the real world. Run either, both, or whatever you want. It won't matter.

Check the VOA database. The add packs are so close that they might as well be the same thing, except for whatever that doesn’t show in a UOA, a tribologist can chime in with more detail.

IMG_0691.jpeg

I tried Quaker State Ultimate Durability Full Synthetic for one OCI. Never again will I ever buy a Quaker State product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back