Tell me why i should run quaker state over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After about 2000 miles on the oil, terrible mechanical noise. Sounded like an engine with low oil pressure starving for oil. Drained the junk out and replaced it with either Mobil Super or Valvoline Maxlife; can't remember which. Noise completely gone afterwards. Engine back to running quiet again.
You would have been slightly more believable had you not used the word “terrible”. You’ll learn.

You would have been slightly more believable had you not used the word “terrible”. You’ll learn.

he has thrown in the towel on that terrible motor oil

IMG_1556.jpeg

If you happen to select the yellow bottle, be sure and shake it up because the additive package is the sediment in the bottom of the jug. Good oil???

After about 2000 miles on the oil, terrible mechanical noise. Sounded like an engine with low oil pressure starving for oil. Drained the junk out and replaced it with either Mobil Super or Valvoline Maxlife; can't remember which. Noise completely gone afterwards. Engine back to running quiet again.
Oh thank goodness I read this....was going to switch over my son's Focus but definitely won't now ☠️☠️☠️

I don't know why

Quaker State
150 N DAIRY ASHFORD RD
HOUSTON, TX, 77079-1115, United State

Pennzoil
150 N DAIRY ASHFORD RD
HOUSTON, TX, 77079-1115, United State

Same for SOPUS Products
exactly.. you could figure out who all the parent corporations were and then who their corporate parents were
and then their corporate grandparents
you start to realize its all just about the same thing
from a few different supply sources
who use different packaging and marketing to convince you
this one is Newerer, Differenter and Betterer. :)

Last edited:
What does an engine with low oil pressure starving in oil sound like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back