Techron concentrate plus sizes

The 10oz bottle makes no reference of the 1:1 ratio. I’ve never seen the 10oz bottle at other retailers. The 12oz, 20oz, and 32oz are the ones I’ve seen at other stores.
right and I agree that perhaps Walmart (and Amazon as they also sell the 10 oz size) is (are) trying to appear to have the better price for shoppers who don't pay a lot of attention...shame on those shoppers...

...the bottle only has up to 15 gallons which is too weak for the recommended 1:1 ratio...I take care of 3 vehicles with an 18 gallon gas tank and generally get the 20 oz bottle (being a slightly stronger mix) or two of the 10 oz bottles...the 30 gallon tank in the F150 gets a slightly stronger mix as well as I don't save any of the stuff...

I've used Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner to "fix" two sticking fuel level floats in gas tanks and usually give a double dose initially to used vehicles where I don't have a service history...other makers use PEA based cleaners and you can buy from whomever you wish...I buy the Techron when it's on sale...

Good luck with your choice

Bill

HYUNDAI ( Chevron ) Fuel system Cleaner Plus 20 ounce bottle is pretty much an double dose of CHEVRON Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner ( Concentrate Plus ) 10 ounce bottle found at Walmart for $4.94 . The Hyundai 20 ounce treats up to 20 gallons , while the 10 ounce Techron treats up to 15 .

Back