MOST concentrated dosage ever used in FI cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full bottle of Regane in 13 gallons. Then I played some TCH tag with a new Civic SI (I lost but it was still fun).

-Spyder

1 bottle of Regane and a pint of B12 Chemtool in 18 gallons of gas. I had the injectors out about 100 miles after finishing the tank, they and everything they spray towards (that I could see) was clean and shiny.

rslifkin! yuor form stamford too? i live in stamford! we xhould meetup sometime! Email me dude!
most ive ever used, was a bottle of regaine, and one time a 12 oz can of beryyman B 12 on half a tank of gas..tank holds 11 gallons.

Originally Posted By: jsap
I think that's [(118 * 1) + (91 * 2)]/3 = 100 octane rating. Maybe at high speed, the lack of any chance of knock allowed the ignition timing to fully advance. Do you do this on a regular basis for maintenance?

No, just when I am too cheap to source out some 100 octane for when i feel like driving the car hard.

I use a full bottle AMSOIL PI which is for 20 gallons in an 11 gallon tank every few months in my Saturn.

No issues!
thumbsup2.gif

I just ran this in 21 gallons:

Regane 2x Complete Fuel System (for up to 21 gallons)
Regane 2x Complete Fuel System High Mileage (for up to 21 gallons)
Techron Fuel Injector Cleaner (for up to 20 gallons)

I just ran this in 11 gallons:

Regane 2x Complete Fuel System (for up to 21 gallons)
Regane 2x Complete Fuel System High Mileage (for up to 21 gallons)

I'm half-way done with the tank, but I saw my intake valves this weekend, and they're perfectly clean, with zero carbon. The pistons, however, still have some carbon, so I'll continue to run this.

Before this, I ran 16 oz MMO in 5 gallons, which is 8x the recommended doss. It's also equivalent to running 2 Qts on a 20 gallon tank. Car ran fine. I didn't gauge gas mileage.

In 13 gallons of fuel I put 10oz of Lucas UCL and 5oz of MMO (for color). I didn't notice anything unusual, car ran the same.

because of this thread i put in 2 cans of berrymans b12 chemtool in 10 gallons of gas in my acura yesterday. car seems to be running smoother and have a little more pep
21.gif

Originally Posted By: buickmaster
because of this thread i put in 2 cans of berrymans b12 chemtool in 10 gallons of gas in my acura yesterday. car seems to be running smoother and have a little more pep
21.gif

Haven't tried it, but would be interested in reading any feedback on how it did once the cycle is completed.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back