Techron Concentrate Plus vs High Mileage

I know that the Techron Concentrate Plus is highly regarded when it comes to a fuel system cleaner. What about their High Mileage variant? O'Reilly has a BOGO going on a 12 oz bottle is said to treat up to 21 gallons of fuel whereas a 12 oz bottle of Concentrate Plus is said to treat 12 gallons of fuel.

Aaaannnnd followed.
35.gif

Originally Posted by barlowc
I know that the Techron Concentrate Plus is highly regarded when it comes to a fuel system cleaner. What about their High Mileage variant? O'Reilly has a BOGO going on a 12 oz bottle is said to treat up to 21 gallons of fuel whereas a 12 oz bottle of Concentrate Plus is said to treat 12 gallons of fuel.

What is the high priced O'Really's have this on sale for?

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
What is the high priced O'Really's have this on sale for?

$9.99. So with the BOGO, you get two 12 oz bottles for that price.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
I've never heard of let alone seen a "HiMi" Techron.

For the same price it has less PEA than the regular Techron concentrate. I think I'll pass.. especially since the BOGO is also good for the regular Techron, which I've already picked up 2 of the 12oz bottles from AZ using a gift card I had.

I still have the Oreilly's $5 off $10..so I'm going to see if I can make a good deal even better. ($5 for a 12oz bottle of Techron concentrate is already a good deal)

I picked up 6 bottles of the Techron FI cleaner this summer for .30c..so that was a steal.

What is BOGO?

Is Techron Concentrate Plus better or the same as the Complete Fuel System Cleaner? Or there are better alternatives?

No AutoZone or advance auto parts usually has 4.99 many times year but since inflation so I no guarantee that again.
I check every so often and haven’t seen a $5 sale at AZ, AAP, or Napa in a while, and their regular prices went up too. This $6.99 sale might be the best we’ll see now 🙄. I’m going to pick up 2 bottles this week.

Back