Tail light lens assembly for 2015 Odyssey?

I just changed the blinker bulb for my nieces's '15 Oddy and noticed the lens is cracked with a 3/4" hole. Rain water got in during the storms and shorted the bulb.
Can I get a RockAuto tail lamp assembly, pay big bucks at Honda or ??? I need the left side (driver) only.
@JHZR2 any experience on this?

Thanks in advance!

I just changed the blinker bulb for my nieces's '15 Oddy and noticed the lens is cracked with a 3/4" hole. Rain water got in during the storms and shorted the bulb.
Can I get a RockAuto tail lamp assembly, pay big bucks at Honda or ??? I need the left side (driver) only.
@JHZR2 any experience on this?

Thanks in advance!
I’d start looking on eBay or car part, maybe ideally car part and go to a locks dismantler where you can see the part.

Or go to Bernardi parts and just buy new.

Rule #1 with me. Tail lights are going to get water in them eventually, even if just from moisture condensing inside of them. Drill or make a drain hole in the bottom of them so that the water can get out. Seal the top and sides (or attempt to) as much as you like but make sure that there is a way for any water that gets in them to escape.

Rule #1 with me. Tail lights are going to get water in them eventually, even if just from moisture condensing inside of them. Drill or make a drain hole in the bottom of them so that the water can get out. Seal the top and sides (or attempt to) as much as you like but make sure that there is a way for any water that gets in them to escape.
I had to go through that exercise with a headlight housing. New Toyota one is pricey, only aftermarket one was Depo for HIDs. My ballast died due to moisture intrusion. Baked the light to soften up the OE sealant and got as much of it off as I could. Laid down fresh 3M Windo-Weld butyl tape from the auto body supply shop. Baked the light again and got the lens back in.

Back