Synthetic PCMO Clearance at Tractor Supply

Found this today. Bought out the store's supply of 10W-30. Beyond that, there weren't any limitations.
IMG_20220116_125806788.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll be driving by my local Tractor Supply in an hour. Will check it out. Not holding my breath…90% of the time they don’t have what I’m looking for (whatever that is), and then I always ask myself…why do you come here? But for oil it’s worth a try!!

Well, that was a waste of time^^^. Stopped in, Travellers is $24.95 where I am. On my way out I said to myself...why do you come here? Tractor supply got me again.

Two years ago I had received a flyer for their Black Friday sales which included a gun safe at a very good price. I stopped in the store 2 days before the sale was supposed to start and they were already SOLD OUT, yet I could purchase one and pay about $150.00 shipping to the store. A complete waste of time and that was the last time I set foot in my local Tractor Supply!

Ended up getting a safe from Menards and very pleased with it.

Who makes this oil now? I believe it was made by Warren Dist until ~2017, then it switched to Martin lubricants?
Please post pictures of the current front/rear labels. Thanks.

Who makes this oil now? I believe it was made by Warren Dist until ~2017, then it switched to Martin lubricants?
Please post pictures of the current front/rear labels. Thanks.
Here's one each the 5 qt and 1 qt bottles I got, of the front, back, and bottom.
IMG_20220118_162028104.jpg
IMG_20220118_162052667.jpg
IMG_20220118_162135819.jpg
IMG_20220118_162149468.jpg
IMG_20220118_162200856.jpg
IMG_20220118_162042260.jpg

Yeah that's the old stock they are selling off.

New Traveller full synthetic is made by Smitty's Supply. The containers have SSI underneath them.
Must be newer stock (see previous reply). Not sure why they're selling it off then.

Must be newer stock (see previous reply). Not sure why they're selling it off then.
Yeah if this was "old stock" I expected to see something other than "SSI" which indicates Smitty's Supply, the new supplier. That said, the stamp on the back says API SN. The newest stuff should be SP. So maybe they're just clearing out the SN.

You got ProbeGT....

I had a red 89 Ford Probe in my senior year of high school that wasn't the GT.... Still was a nice car though. . It had 147,000+ miles on it when I got it.

Yeah if this was "old stock" I expected to see something other than "SSI" which indicates Smitty's Supply, the new supplier. That said, the stamp on the back says API SN. The newest stuff should be SP. So maybe they're just clearing out the SN.
Do you imagine the actual formula changed, or just the certification?

Back