Suzuki grand vitara ATF

Hi,
I have a suzuki grand vitara (facelifted third gen, made by IKCO Iran 2017) 2.4L AT. The owners manual says the ATF should be mobil 3309 or suzuki 3317.
They cannot be found in Iran. The dealers also have no clue and very different opinions.
Toyota WS is available, Aisin WS is available, ravenol and addinol is also available. Not all models.
I'm confused what to use. Most of the dealers suggest toyota ws.
Is it ok to use toyota ws?

Hello from the US.

I also have a Suzuki GV. I have used Mobil 3309. I believe Toyota T-IV fluid is the same.

1693070682526.jpg

Also I don't have the option to get something from outside of Iran. So all there is:
1. Toyota WS
2. Ravenol T-WS
3. Ravenol LVS multi
4. Ravenol T-IV

One thing to mention is that aside from Toyota with metal container, other brands MAY have fake versions because of plastic container. There is no official distributer.
Got really stuck.
NEarly every dealer suggest toyota ws as best option, will it damage AT if i use it?

Any brand of T-IV is OK. Ravenol is an excellent brand if it is authentic. Nearly all oils (engine, transmission, etc) come in plastic containers in Europe and North America. If I saw something in a metal container, here, I would assume it was fake.

Back