Supertech HM as a cleaner oil?

I do like the MMO idea plus fairly cheap at Walmart for $3/quart or so. Not sure I'd use synthetic in this engine. Just conventional or syn-blends. Stick to a 5k/6 month intervals and check oil level religiously. Along with other fluid levels. It's amazing what simple things like that can lead to a long car life.

SilverFusion2010

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I do like the MMO idea plus fairly cheap at Walmart for $3/quart or so. Not sure I'd use synthetic in this engine. Just conventional or syn-blends. Stick to a 5k/6 month intervals and check oil level religiously. Along with other fluid levels. It's amazing what simple things like that can lead to a long car life.
How long do you run the MMO before you change it out?

You can leave it in the entire interval and use up to 20% of the total volume that it normally takes. Plus you can add about 4 ounces to the fuel as well. But check the directions on that one since I'm not 100% on the amount. Some on here just dose the oil for the last 500-1000 miles of the OCI but that's more of a maintenance dose. I'm not much of an additive guy either but this seems worth it. I need to buy some myself so a good reminder.