SUPER TECH 9688 CUT IPEN

I'm glad this tread didn't turn into one about 'Sharpies' like the one on ST 6607 did.
This filter looks good and I have used them on my Hyundai and I would do so again but I sold it.

I'm glad this tread didn't turn into one about 'Sharpies' like the one on ST 6607 did.
This filter looks good and I have used them on my Hyundai and I would do so again but I sold it.
Well I can’t help if someone is obsessed with markers. Kinda makes me angry asking dumb questions

Enter EJ engine with unknown mileage, had to go to some lengths to get it.. sat for about 4 years, approximately maybe, car it came out of was scrapped and crushed, luckily they saved the engine, didn't want to turn due to how long it sat.
Didn't want to turn over, like the engine was seized up? How did you get it freed up? Ever do a compression test - maybe the cylinder(s) had some rust and that ultimately caused the oil burning.

Can you please be more succinct? Just the facts will suffice. A long-winded explanation with extra storytelling is unnecessary.
I wasn't sure who this belonged to more, but I laughed and thought of this thread.

simpsons-abe-simpson.gif

Didn't want to turn over, like the engine was seized up? How did you get it freed up? Ever do a compression test - maybe the cylinder(s) had some rust and that ultimately caused the oil burning.
That is at least plausible.

To be fair, it wasn't completely seized.. just seemed either like it was hanging up on one cylinder, (did not want to turn past certain point) OR did not want to spin freely. Plugs may have been in, may have had really good compression. I feel it still does, have really good compression. Maybe I'll do a test. As to spinning it over when it was out.. I remember I did not want to push too hard in my ratchet, for fears of damaging/breaking something (like a con rod.)

Pene luber on a boxer.. how would it stay in? Maybe they freed it up with a REALLY BIG BARRRRR which again would possibly have made one cylinder perhaps more chewed up. If there was a bond.

If it lasts, I'll be sure to try to provide some info. I am frequently changing filters because inspection is coming up and I'm doing my best to keep everything in order, including my financial house.

Back