Stupid New Car Names and Editions !

Be the change you want to see in the world. 🤣

How is 2077 running now? Still full of jank?
Seems like we’re slowly heading for the Cyberpunk dystopia, I have no problem being a Nomad 😉

I have I want to say over 30 hours into it now and it’s crashed back to the start screen (Xbox one X) 3 times total, and every time it’s been because I fast traveled somewhere then immediately tried to open up the map or my inventory... there’s the occasional graphical glitch here and there but nothing truly game breaking, at worst I reload my save and it’s fixed. There are a few areas (like inside a crowded busy restaurant with a ton of NPC’s around) where the Xbox just can’t keep up and you can tell the frame rate is dropping to ~20fps, but just walking 50ft seems to fix it.

Overall, I’d give stability a 7/10. But I really like the story line which makes up for the odd random issues IMO.

de60d3304046387201fc38288dd19247.jpg

Oftentimes if you think the name is silly, dumb, etc... it just means you are likely not the target audience. Telluride for example - to some, its a dumb name and sounds like an amusement park ride. To others, it reminds you of an awesome area of Colorado.

Reality is no dealer can keep Tellurides on the lot around here. We've looked...

Y Y Y Yugo. Guess it means You Go? Which was a lie. Ever hear Rush's song...In a Yogo?
Had a YUGO when they first came out, great little car with a 2 barrel carb, would race all the Honeybees on the street, would take them on first and second gear but it would be over after that. :LOL:
z-DLEDMV-Zastava-Yugo-ATS-006-1280x500-e1531167768335.jpg

Given how little Americans travel in general, this seems like a really small target market. :)
Nope-domestic travel is way up. Utah has set record "out of state" attendance for it's National Parks. It's worldwide travel Americans don't do that much. And let me say this-Americans are known having a real bad rap-attitude wise when they travel-it's rightly deserved.

Given how little Americans travel in general, this seems like a really small target market. :)

American's don't travel? RV sales are through the roof. Most places with outdoors type entertainment were the focal point of anyone trying to travel over the last year. Ask anyone who lives or travels in areas that are destinations like that...

And again, just because the name doesn't resonate with you does not mean the target is small.

And again, just because the name doesn't resonate with you does not mean the target is small.
I have no problem with that name, personally. I think it's as good of a name as any.

I was just responding to your comment about people who have visited Telluride. It's a popular ski destination, for sure, but otherwise?

Nope-domestic travel is way up. Utah has set record "out of state" attendance for it's National Parks.
The pandemic has caused some major shifts. Because airline travel became less viable, people switched to road trips, and as such started exploring sites within reasonable driving distance. If flights were an option, most people would opt for the more traditional destinations - Florida, California, Vegas, etc.

Last edited:
"Mustang Mach-e" is just wrong, at least to me.
I bet owners will love 'em, regardless.

GM is hoping the "Mustang" name makes up for the pitiful financial spending (compared to say GM) on EV/BEV future technology.

Back