stock market

Not a lot of funds at Fidelity ?

They usually have the most funds.
They don't always carry the funds you can get at other companies directly. However they probably have the most funds in terms of their specific mutual funds.

It's a good idea to change the direction of investing in your future. Indixes like sp500 are always showing growth. You can consider investing a part of your capital in crypto. It's a risk worth taking. And if you don't want to be too involved in the process, fіnd funds are available to control all operations

I have a feeling some cashing in on cryptos will have trouble with the IRS in the future because they will not file their taxes correctly..... or quietly think the IRS will not find out.

I have a feeling some cashing in on cryptos will have trouble with the IRS in the future because they will not file their taxes correctly..... or quietly think the IRS will not find out.
Well, I buy Bitcoin on Paypal. My son bought 24 coins for nothing in '13 And the government can not find out how you buy or sell them provided to do not use the primary sources. Certainly my purchases on Paypal are subject to withholding. The government is scared crapless over crypto.

*** Not getting political ***

If something can be taxed, they will definitely find a way and pass laws to ensure you pay your fair share.

The 7.5 Month Cycle Top looks to be playing out. How Low do we go ?

SPX.jpg

In to watch this - very new to playing around with stocks outside of what my dad showed me 20+ years ago.

Put a chunk in DL (my safe bet) and a 3x larger chunk in a cheap biotech that has some promising projects in pipeline. DL was carrying my losing biotech for a few weeks until today, now both in the red with my biotech down ~20% on my position.

I thought I would pass this along. I was just scanning thru some oil stocks and noticed Phillips 66 (PSXP) stock is paying close to 12% dividend.

In to watch this - very new to playing around with stocks outside of what my dad showed me 20+ years ago.

Put a chunk in DL (my safe bet) and a 3x larger chunk in a cheap biotech that has some promising projects in pipeline. DL was carrying my losing biotech for a few weeks until today, now both in the red with my biotech down ~20% on my position.
I've worked on biotech most of my life. It's a tough business. Pipeline projects take years to generate clinical data.

Great to see stimulus was passed today and BIG $$$$$$ will be put back into economy. (y)

Last edited:
Great to see stimulus was passed today and BIG $$$$$$ put back into economy.
Put BACK?
Huh?

Money made up from whole cloth which most savvy folks don't spend and poor folk blow. Even the wizard geniuses say watch for inflation this summer. Rates jump trying to squelch it, maybe help savers, burn bond fund holders.

But I will enjoy the boost in sales at SBP and my stocks will hopefully be all pumped and ready for a night out.

Put BACK?
Huh?

Money made up from whole cloth which most savvy folks don't spend and poor folk blow. Even the wizard geniuses say watch for inflation this summer. Rates jump trying to squelch it, maybe help savers, burn bond fund holders.

But I will enjoy the boost in sales at SBP and my stocks will hopefully be all pumped and ready for a night out.
It's still accurate. Economy was down so money pumped into the economy no matter where it came from would still be money put back into economy.

Pablo,

Places like Walmart are already building TV displays as you walk into the front of store to help folks spend their stimulus. Amazon also benefits from all that free cash being given out by Uncle Sam.

With economy reopening and folks tired of cabin fever..... they will be out enjoying their hard earned stimulus.

Pablo,

Places like Walmart are already building TV displays as you walk into the front of store to help folks spend their stimulus. Amazon also benefits from all that free cash being given out by Uncle Sam.

With economy reopening and folks tired of cabin fever..... they will be out enjoying their hard earned stimulus.
Yep, time for people to sing Happy Days Are Here Again just like they did in the 30's before the great depression.

When I day traded back in early 2000 it was lot in biotech due to such a up and down swings. I would never go long in them. Too risky. Yes you can make money if the drug finally hits the market after all the trials are successful but that happens rarely. Index funds are best bet for long term investing.

Last edited:
The average person gets cake. Most of the money pumps up government.

The markets will give their obligatory bump then back to reality.
The market got it's bump a while ago.

Average not so much, below average gets a good chunk, businesses too. government too, but I wouldn't say most of it, there's several hundred billion there. But I guess a few hundred billion here and there and soon you're talking real money. It's not like they're getting a trillion.

When I day traded back in early 2000 it was lot in biotech due to such a up and down swings. I would never go long in them. Too risky. Yes you can make money if the drug finally hits the market after all the trials are successful but that happens rarely. Index funds are best bet for long term investing.

Its a short term gamble for me depending on how it performs. I have my managed 401k and my little Acorns (set to aggressive) for my regular retirement investment vehicles. This is "fun" money (aka tax return) that I decided to plow into a cheap dollar biotech - if it jumps and I hit a $$$ it will fully pay for a small kitchen reno I'm gonna dump and run, if it doesn't I can hang onto it.

Yep, time for people to sing Happy Days Are Here Again just like they did in the 30's before the great depression.

Do you think a big correction is on the horizon and headed our way ?

4 or 5 months from now another stimulus will be passed. We are on a slippery slope....

Back