Stellantis RAM 1500 BEV Concept Photos From CES

Let's see here. Looka super toy truck like, has a bigger cab, and has a pathetic bed that is somehow more narrow than that of even the Ford Maverick. Yeah it's pretty obvious that this gentrified hippie clown truck was only ever going to be bought by people who were gonna go ultra tough and rugged mountain crawling through the Starbucks drive through for their tactical triple whipped cream latey.

Let's see here. Looka super toy truck like, has a bigger cab, and has a pathetic bed that is somehow more narrow than that of even the Ford Maverick. Yeah it's pretty obvious that this gentrified hippie clown truck was only ever going to be bought by people who were gonna to go ultra cool, tough, and rugged mountain crawling through the Starbucks drive through for their tactical triple whipped cream latey
You could be correct, but if it sells to all those people at larger profit per unit vs. lower margin work trucks, then Stellantis management and shareholders will be happy.

TFL put this walk around up last night. It looks like someone started to design the Cybertruck and chickened out. The whole thing about telling Ram what you want in an EV truck was a publicity stunt it turns out.

The whole thing about telling Ram what you want in an EV truck was a publicity stunt it turns out.
4835973.jpg

It certainly doesn't fit the mantra for a blue collar tradesman. The race to the bottom sure is getting crowded.
Agreed. Until I can get one with cloth seats, 4x4, without a bunch of Nannie’s, and 250+ miles of range for $45k or less I’m way more interested in the Hurricane I6 powered vehicles.

Back