Stanley Cup picks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my NY ISLANDERS are definitely not going far in the Stanley Cup playoffs. I predict the Stanley Cup Finals will be: Pittsburgh Penguins vs the St Louis Blues. Penguins in 6 games. Discuss.
10.gif
34.gif

Given the history of DC sports, I'm willing to bet it will NOT be the league leading Capitals.

This is when a team supercools the puck to increase rigidity. It's analagous to deflating a football.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
What is meant by icing the puck?

If you live in SoCal, you can't comprehend ice.

Wrong. I have a machine that makes ice.

Now, can you explain "off sides" and what a "blue line" might be?

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
What is meant by icing the puck?

If you live in SoCal, you can't comprehend ice.

Wrong. I have a machine that makes ice.

Now, can you explain "off sides" and what a "blue line" might be?

As do I, and for some reason my freezer keeps growing ice.

Offsides is when both skates on an offensive player crosses the blue line before the puck.

...so getting pucked in hockey is a real possibility just like having a 0-0 game that goes into some kind of overtime or is it called a shoot out.

Game is 0-0 after 3 periods; goes into 5 minute 3 on 3 player Overtime. If no score then goes to a shootout

I've seen some of these overtimes. They are much more interesting than the previous 3 periods.

Why can't they just do the overtime stuff and drop the regular periods.

Originally Posted By: Ethan1
This is when a team supercools the puck to increase rigidity. It's analagous to deflating a football.

lol.gif

My kids' Rangers are in, but not looking nearly as good as they did the last couple of years.
frown.gif

The way the Blues have been playing, I want them in the final round.

Also they are part of the "original" expansion, and never won a Stanley Cup.

Also, the injuries the Blues have had to fight through, the star performance from backup goalie Brian E. really impresses.

Sidney Crosby is proving tonight why he is one of the best in NHL. Lundquist is way, way over rated also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back