2022 NHL playoff predictions

I was not blaming the goalies play per se, just referencing the injuries. Andersen out, Raanta out when they needed him the most. Kochetkov didn't have a chance at that point in the game I think and the first goal they scored on him set the tone and probably got in his head.

Who's your favorite goalie of all time? BTW I played in goal once in a tourney. We won but I was terrified the whole game, our goalie went down and we had no backup. Thankfully my team was lights out and I faced very few shots.
Hasek or Roy

I predict ANOTHER Stanley Cup!
GEAUX LIGHTNING!
3 PEAT!
resized-GettyImages-1277299005 (1).jpg

Vasilevskiy vs Kuemper or will the Av's keep Francouz in net they haven't said who will be starting the series. It'll be a good one.

Was that a game last night or the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals?

The score was more like Broncos vs. Buccaneers.

The speed, puck possession, and shot suppression of the Avalanche is simply overwhelming the Lightning at this point. Colorado played perfect hockey in game two and this could be a short series if Tamp does crack the code soon.

I still think the Av's in 6, maybe 5 and Makar is the MVP IMO. Yes I know McKinnon is a stud but Makar has really impressed me in the playoffs, especially when you consider his age.

just my $0.02

Whew. I don't mind saying that I am a little less worried after last night's game.

If you're a Lightning fan I would be worried about Kucherov being injured and for how long. Tampa has a lot of depth but already being short Point and now Kucherov, those are your two best forwards and gamebreakers on offense. I don't know what's worse, being without your two best forwards if you're Tampa or having two questionable goalies if you are Colorado? Game 4 promises to be an interesting and very important, pivotal game which might decide the series.

Last edited:
Back