2022 NHL playoff predictions

Nice win by the Lightning last night. Hoping they keep playing good and win the Cup. Shaping up to be great series.
It's going to be a tough one. Game 6 is going to be wild I think. Advantage bolts for home ice and experience. Minus points because they still look tired.

BOLTS STAVE OFF ELIMINATION!

20220625_170737~2.jpg

They said this about the 2009 Penguins. Oops! ☠️💀

Speaking of the Penguins, I feel like Game 5 between the Avs & Lightning was eerily similar to Game 5 of the 2016 Stanley Cup Final. The Penguins had totally dominated the Sharks yet still lost due in large part to questionable decisions made by the stripes.

At this point I want the Avs to win just because I am tired of hearing Jon Cooper's whining about not getting his way with the refs. He got what he wanted in Game 5 and not he can get bent.

I don’t mind seeing Bolts make history

Jon Cooper is good coach. Refs sometimes irk me off real good.
Nah, I want to see Cory Perry play in the final 3 years in a row and not win the cup. He’s turned into a real turd. He showed a fine example the other night kneeling on the Av player’s ankle as he got up.

I watched him play junior hockey in London. He was a great player and fun to watch but he’s wore on me as he’s aged and become dirty IMO. He’s not as bad as Marchant but close!

Just my $0.02

The other two are arguably the two best defensemen of all time (Orr and Lidstrom) and I daresay that Makar is the best defensemen we've seen since Lidstrom retired.

He is certainly making a case for that! Those names are some big skates to fill. I never watched Orr live (too young) and I remember not liking Lidstrom as a Leaf's fan, lol.

just my $0.02

Back