Sprint Users? Help looking for a Sprint phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm going to take advantage of Sprint's SERO offer, so I'm on the lookout for a Sprint phone that is not a PDA/Phone combo.

I'm looking to spend as little as possible, but the phone must have:

- Bluetooth
- Speakerphone
- Power Vision
- OK camera (Best I can get for the money)

Right now, it looks like the Razr or A900M are strong contenders.

Which is better, or what other phones may fit the bill (and do the job better).

Thanks in advance.

If you don't already have a Sprint phone/service then do yourself and favor and look to other providers. Try to find out who's got the most towers in your area. I had Sprint for about 5 years and had nothing but problems. Switched to Verizon and it is MUCH better. I had dropped calls every single day with Sprint. I'm lucky if I get 1 dropped a month with Verizon. I also have a work cell... Nextel. Just another POS Sprint.

Dad wants to get the lame employee discount plan with Cingular.
smirk.gif

Anyway, Sprint is in the works of putting up another tower a few blocks from my house, so I should be covered.

Quote:

Dad wants to get the lame employee discount plan with Cingular.
smirk.gif

Probably a smart idea. Another phone on the family plan is 12 bucks with tax. That plus rollover minutes and unlimited mobil to mobile..I am surprised you don't go for it. And I must say coverage is at least as good as Verizon. But hey..I'm not a flag waiving Cingular fan. Just I'm extremely happy with them. Customer service is great too.
smile.gif

You must have lots more money than I had whenn I was a poor college student.
laugh.gif

Hey, since when did I say it was for me?
smirk.gif
I don't even have a phone...and people in my student government class have multiple phones for themselves!
laugh.gif

It's my mom's Christmas present.

Quote:

It's my mom's Christmas present.

Hahahahahaha..my bad. My next door neighbor has 3 girls and there are 5 cell phones in the family. The youngest is 10 and she has had one for years. :rolleyes:

Shoot, one of the people I'm in Student Government with has three phones, and she's a freshman. Yes, three phones for herself. It's beyond me...

I think I've stepped into a trendy crowd the moment I walked into that room...

I have a razr V3 (the first model that came out.) has been a great phone. not bulky at all and has great reception indoors (unless you live in an apt 1st floor) I have heard this phone is fragile if you drop it is toast. well I have dropped it out my truck many times and it still works. 03 dodge dakota 4x4 QC so stock hight is higher than some trucks out there.

I have cingular and never had a problem with them. I was getting dropped calls but it was due to my old phone. when I got my razr it stopped doing that. Verizon in my area sucks.but I do live in valley of the blue ridge so its a real test of cell phone reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back