Sorry, can't help but laugh...

What did they think was going to happen? LOL I saw the intro for that swill on CNBC and scratched my head in amazement, but it might just sell.

Putting fat in your coffee without accompanying sugar has become a very popular fad. My wife's been putting coconut oil in hers for a few years now. Something about the fat getting caffeine into your brain faster or something.

Putting fat in your coffee without accompanying sugar has become a very popular fad. My wife's been putting coconut oil in hers for a few years now. Something about the fat getting caffeine into your brain faster or something.

I have been hearing this as well. It’s part of the keto diet fad. Adding butter or MCT oil to coffee. It sounds ghastly to be honest.

I love EVOO, I might even try it, though I’m not a huge Starbucks fan. It does seem like an excessive amount of fats/oils, but I don’t really know what the expected amount is when one lightens their coffee with cream…

I dont want to take credit but my first thought also was..
Olive oil + coffee = poo fountain in 15-30min.

taking a laxative + stimulant in one go. :whistle:
Thinking of sound effects from horror movies when they quickly shuffle away only to find:

CFC8049F-668C-4CF0-BF1A-DE34A5152935.jpeg

Back