Songs that you simply never liked? Or can't stand.

Anything by Pearl Jam. Or Stone Temple Pilots. Or Soundgarden. Or Temple Of The Dog. Or Nirvana. Or Alice In Chains. Or anything else from the grunge/post grunge era. But above all else I hate Pearl Jam more than any words could ever express. Nirvana is right there in the same category. I never could stand Nirvana either and can't stand them or Foo Fighters now. But I really hate Pearl Jam and will absolutely break a leg getting to the radio to change the channel or turn it off if one of their so-called "songs" comes on.

And anything by Green Day. Some so-called music critics called Green Day punk all because Billie Joe Armstrong wore black eyeliner. Those poser idjits would not know real punk if it bit them on the posterior.

Oh, and did I mention I hate Pearl Jam?
What about Chris Cornnel?

cant stand anything by the red hot chili peppers or disturbed. hate country music with a burning passion.

my fav sirius xm radio stations are octane, hair nation & turbo. metalcore is more my style of music.

I dislike anything from the band Chicago.

Scott

What makes The Monkees different from modern boy bands is that all four of them were seasoned musicians before they came together as a “TV Band”. All four had solo music careers prior to The Monkees. Then my best friend always says The Monkees was a rip-off of “A Hard Day’s Night”.

Here’s a group most people don’t know about. The “original” Nirvana:

I think Mickey Dolenz could barely play drums at all, just like Dennis Wilson from B Boys was crap, real crap. Also put me down for some nauseating KC +Sunshine Band.

Back