Songs that you simply never liked? Or can't stand.

You know . A song that, no matter when it comes on the radio, or what you are doing . You have to either change the station, or turn the radio off. As turning it down usually will not suffice...

Songs you simply never liked.

I will start.

"Those Were the Days" by Mary Hopkin.

Much as I like Anne Murray, the lyrics of her "Danny's Song" always jarred on me.

Anything by Janis Joplin, though usually we're only subjected to "Me and Bobby McGee." The song is excellent. It's her caterwauling that I hate. So it's the performer, not the song.

Last edited:
Almost anything by Rush, Imagine Dragons, and Coldplay.

There is only one song from Coldplay I really like, and it is the one below.

I can follow up with more songs I can't stand, but anyone can jump in.

Anything by Pearl Jam. Or Stone Temple Pilots. Or Soundgarden. Or Temple Of The Dog. Or Nirvana. Or Alice In Chains. Or anything else from the grunge/post grunge era. But above all else I hate Pearl Jam more than any words could ever express. Nirvana is right there in the same category. I never could stand Nirvana either and can't stand them or Foo Fighters now. But I really hate Pearl Jam and will absolutely break a leg getting to the radio to change the channel or turn it off if one of their so-called "songs" comes on.

And anything by Green Day. Some so-called music critics called Green Day punk all because Billie Joe Armstrong wore black eyeliner. Those poser idjits would not know real punk if it bit them on the posterior.

Oh, and did I mention I hate Pearl Jam?

Last edited:
Back