Songs that you simply never liked? Or can't stand.

It’s just so cringey
You had me until GNR.

I will say, they have a LOT less "original" material than I thought, you could make the case they are an awesome cover band a la Kid Rock nowadays, and their songs I thought I liked just don't really jive the same.

"November Rain," "Don't Cry," "Sweet Child O'Mine" and to a lesser extent "Shackler's Revenge" and "I.R.S." - that album has some of the most incomprehensible babble I've ever heard, as well.

I always thought Rod Stewart sang this song. 😳
Screenshot_20220604-203020(1).jpg

Kim Kearnes "Betty Davis Eyes

In the day that song was a test bed for how good your car stereo was...
Instrument wise, that is.

That and Don Henley "All She wants To do is dance"

And didnt Steven Tyler or Bryan Adam's sing "Betty Davis Eyes" lmaooooooo? That "I smoke 2 packs a day for 20 years" voice. What was that song about anyways. Something dirty?

And didnt Steven Tyler or Bryan Adam's sing "Betty Davis Eyes" lmaooooooo? That "I smoke 2 packs a day for 20 years" voice. What was that song about anyways. Something dirty?
Not a fan of Henley
I don't know who else sang it..
Betty Davis was a little triscuit in the day but later became a road pizza

Betty Davis eyes was sung by Kim Carnes who was called the "female Rod Stewart". I loved that song! Kind've had an early 80s punk feel to it.

Back