Songs that you simply never liked? Or can't stand.

I forgot to mention ... most Simon without Garfunkel, Lennon without McCartney, and McCartney without Lennon.
Simon and Garfunkel are one of those groups who had amazing "between the grooves" songs. Their non-hits and b-sides were amazing!! But imo that's with almost every group or singer. I always hate the "hits" and love the hidden gems!!

The original mono mix of this song is just absolutely HOT!!!! Gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.

You know . A song that, no matter when it comes on the radio, or what you are doing . You have to either change the station, or turn the radio off. As turning it down usually will not suffice...

Songs you simply never liked.

I will start.

baby shark.

The following bands were/are a migraine to me. I read this whole thread and am surprised no one else mentioned them:

Frankie Goes To Hollywood....Spice Girls...A Flock of Seagulls....and the worst offender...Dexy's Midnight Runners.

There are probably others, but sometimes a failing memory is a blessing.

GrtArtiste

Never liked “Imagine” by John Lennon.

When they played it at the end of “The Killing Fields” at first I thought it was meant to be satirical as it is a sentimentalized expression of everything the Khmer Rouge stood for.

Last edited:
Back