Songs that you love and have never gotten old.

In light of the recent 'Songs You Can't Stand' thread, which songs make you want to turn up the radio and listen to the entire song in its entirety every time? I'll start with one from an underrated band, circa 1990 (glam rock bands from my high school days are still my favorites). The acoustic guitar and easy to sing-along lyrics get me every time!

I had no idea until I watched Jason Hook's "Hired Gun" documentary. Same with Billy Joel being a complete sack of excrement.

I'm just going to go ahead and say.. I don't know what anyone ever saw in Billy Joel. Dude CAN play the piano, but, beyond that? No.

I did like the song "River Of Dreams" but even that I started to dislike.

Glad his arena of choice shut down. And it's probably never opening back up, neither..

The Keef Hartley Band Born to die when I really needs the blues. Then the Chambers Bros. Time has come today . In fact I am going to listen to it NOW !!!

Really, anything from Mr. Folds Catalog except for Brick, which while it's the one song everyone knows, is the least "Foldsian" song he's done.
some mildly salty language may be included in each... if you have delicate ears, or pearls to clutch, you have been warned.

Last edited:
Radar Love (White Lion)
Down in a Hole (Alice in Chains)
Hurt (Johnny Cash & Nine Inch Nails)
Evanescence has a few really great ones

ANYTHING Linkin Park!!!! or Nirvana!

This thread will go on forever. So many good songs that you could spend eternity listing them.

Overkill,

You got me with Motley Crue Wild Side. Tommy running drums suspended over a crowd! Good stuff right there.

Back