Songs that you love and have never gotten old.

The Doors are AWESOME 60s rock!! The Rolling Stones I absolutely LOVE up until Jumpin' Jack Flash which I feel is their "last" song. Their blues rock is my favorite stuff by them.

This song is for those of us that liked Alternative music before liking Alternative music was cool.

The guitar solo is cool too.

Always liked that song. At our last house about ten years ago, the woods behind us was developed into a huge park, and our township had a big bash there will sorts of food and beer booths, kiddie rides, bands etc and Eddie Money and his daughter were the highlight musical act. It was really weird walking out of my house, walking a few hundred yards and seeing someone I used to hear all the time on the radio growing up, just walking around like just another person in the crowd. Maybe people didn't recognize him or something, he was standing to the side of the stage watching the workers move stuff around, I walked right up to him and said hi and got to talk to him for a bit, he took out a pen and signed my beer koozie and give me a high five. Super nice guy, put on a great show. Was sad when we lost him.

Anything by the Corpus Christi queen, Selena
They don't make women with a voice like that anymore :(

I listen to this song kind of on the regular. It is on my list of songs so good, I can't listen to them on regular rotation.

I have been re-discovering the greats. Early Michael Jackson, he really did change in the 90s.. old R&B. Elvis "Suspicious Minds."

First comment reads, "That moment that you are so saturated of listening to 2020s music that you need to rediscover the classics."

The Elvis movie was a hot mess, by the way. Really weird. Some good performances but.. as a whole.. it's a no for me.

Suspicious Minds stole the show.. why was an The Righteous Brothers song in the trailer.. movie was a mess.

Here is the song. Classic. Probably Elvis's best. Aside from Fools Rush In..

Back