Something for you single guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
My name is Juliet Michael, I was born in Canada, But left After the death of my father. My father is British while my mum is Asian. After the death of my Father things became hard for my Mother it got to the extent that she could not bear it anymore so she took me to South Africa. I schooled and grew up in South Africa. After my school i joined the UNICEF voluntary team as a teacher we pick kids off the streets that are less privilege and take care of them. I teach children from the ages of 5-10years old. I taught in south Africa for 3years and later Moved to my homeland England where i have been working for UNICEF till Date.

I Seek a serious relationship with someone who didn't feel our careers or accomplishments were competitions, but rather successes that we celebrate together because we love and respect each other. I am attracted to a man that acts like a man -- not a bully, not a sissy, but the combination of strength and tenderness that proves he is mature and able to love (and be loved) without threatening his masculinity.

I seek an attractive man that enjoys traveling, romance, and passion. I seek someone who will be my best friend in life and who I can enjoy endless conversations with. Someone who will be ready to spend quality time with me. Neither appearance or occupation are important but interesting personality - that is heart and essence of sympathy spark and strong relationship. I believe my chosen will be the very best man and lover, friend and partner.

I seek something true and different thats why am emailing you this. if you are interested you must have these qualities want or better. i like swimming,dancing, cooking, reading, playing outdoor games and hang out with friends at leisure

Email me for my photos.

Kind Regards
Juliet

"Neither appearance or occupation are important"

27.gif

Please send all bank account information and I will love you forever,sincerely,Juliet.

God I hope no one ever falls for some horrid scam like that!!!!!

Originally Posted By: daves66nova
I'm at a work comp. What setting is preventing me from seeing pics posted here?

Your IT Folks and your Boss it looks like!

Originally Posted By: SrDriver
Originally Posted By: daves66nova
I'm at a work comp. What setting is preventing me from seeing pics posted here?

Your IT Folks and your Boss it looks like!
If i go to cnn.com,then to the sports illustrated, i can see all the swimsuits that are available, but cnn news videos it won't,and some pics on this site and cnn. what changes can i make on my end to see if it's on my side? xp pro

Maybe there's a reason someone doesn't want YOU to see THIS image. Post your image ..let's see if there's some family resemblance.
grin2.gif

Quote:
My father is British while my mum is Asian.

A half Asian with British accent...yummy...

You should respond for sure.
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back