So why has Suzuki NOT entered the SxS craze?

Now I like what Suzuki offers. But it baffles me that they never had released a SxS. At the store it is all scooters, crotch rockets and "King Quad" ATVS....

I feel the SxS craze had died off(economic hardships), and I am still wondering why didn't they put something out? John Deere even has a SxS. Suzuki totally missed this market. ATV's are out, and SxS are in.

Too much competition, they sell their products well to the rest of the world, because undeveloped countries are more ok with an inferior product.

I don't think they could come even close to Polaris or Can-Am with a SXS.

I bought a new Kawasaki Teryx last week, and looked for a Suzuki before my purchase. Recently sold my 1000 V Strom, and had been very happy with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-191008.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-191008.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 80
Too much competition, they sell their products well to the rest of the world, because undeveloped countries are more ok with an inferior product.

I don't think they could come even close to Polaris or Can-Am with a SXS.
Rural king is selling cheapo Chinese SxS's..... and they are selling. If Suzuki wants to get our of the 4 wheel off road business, they sure are doing a great job.
The ATV lineup is dismal. You go from a QuadSport 90 sport, jump right up to a 400 King Quad utility. There are no adult sport ATV's, it's all sport/utility. SxS are hot right now, even John Deere has their 20k machines. In my opinion the KingQuads at the "all brands" dealer are slow movers. If Suzuki will not change, then I guess they can let their machines sit on the dealer floor. Even if they made a poor SxS, it would still be way better than the Chinese crap sold at farm stores.

A local ride club, all the ATV riders 'cept for one has upgraded to SxS's. ATV's are going extinct? No, but looking at the dealers sales floor, there are too many ATV's in the market that are not moving, just sitting. Scooters are moving, SxS are moving. Suzuki's main focus right now seems to be the GSX....
Motorcycle, dirt bike wise, Suzuki is great, but they need to revamp the 4 wheel lineups.

I went a lil overboard with my SXS.
Nothing stock left really.
I usually keep it set around 300 ponies but can turn it up to 400.
All forged internals.

Id love to see suzuki get in the game.

body+kit+1 copy.jpg
body+kit+4.jpg
body+kit+3.jpg
body+kit+2.jpg

I wonder the same when it comes to Toyota never entering the outboard motor market, Im sure it would be just as bulletproof as their automotive engines, also why Honda has yet to build a proper 1/2 ton truck with a V8, or any vehicle with a V8 for that matter.

But yes, Suzukis ATV options are very much lacking.

Back