So bad the CDC is involved --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by wag123
Originally Posted by grampi
Whether something is banned or legalized doesn't seem to have anything to do with its health risks. Tobacco products and alcohol are proven to be way worse for people health wise than pot, and yet pot is still illegal in most states. I think it has everything to do with the gov getting their cut...
IMO it is more about the giant corporations and mega-wealthy individuals in control of the government getting THEIR cut.

Either way, it's about somebody getting money, it has nothing to do with the health concerns of the substance...

Originally Posted by Pew
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
As soon as I read years ago that the carrier fluid in E Cigarrette was antifreeze (like from theatrical fog machines)

I knew this was going to be a problem. About six years ago my old friend stopped drinking scotch and took up vaping and got a pneumonia like illness and was in the hospital for a week.

I'll stick to an occasional cigar ( PUNCH London Club )

Regardless, the broken Healthcare industry is killing us.
Over 1/4 million deaths a YEAR in the U.S. from Hospital errors and malpractice ( Johns Hopkins study)

I remember that lie.

https://www.quora.com/Does-e-cigarette-vape-juice-contain-antifreeze

Not a lie. It is RV and pool antifreeze.

Pointing to and article from an industry proponent is not a valid footnote.

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
As soon as I read years ago that the carrier fluid in E Cigarrette was antifreeze (like from theatrical fog machines)

I knew this was going to be a problem. About six years ago my old friend stopped drinking scotch and took up vaping and got a pneumonia like illness and was in the hospital for a week.

I'll stick to an occasional cigar ( PUNCH London Club )

Regardless, the broken Healthcare industry is killing us.
Over 1/4 million deaths a YEAR in the U.S. from Hospital errors and malpractice ( Johns Hopkins study)

Propylene Glycol is used as antifreeze.

It is also the basis for almost all eye drops and many other medical purposes. But calling propylene Glycol "ANTIFREEZE" grabs more people than admitting it has been delivered into the human body by doctors for longer than it was used as an antifreeze.

Since when is Dr. prescribed or ' hospital practice" automatically GOOD or heathfull?

I see no valid argument.

How much PG vapour has your genetic ancestry been exposed to and inhaled in large quantity over the past 50.0000 years?

Nealy none? There is you body's prepared response to this foreign substance.

Go eat your garbage GMO cornflakes
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back