Small crack in windshield

Epilogue: Safelite came out a few days after the rock hit the windshield and the crack doubled in size and they said it was too large for a repair. They also said that the line that they can repair something smaller than a dollar bill is not true. I had to take it in to their shop for repairs so that they could recalibrate the safety systems. Took two hours and I was on my way. I've added glass coverage to my auto insurance.

They also said that the line that they can repair something smaller than a dollar bill is not true.

Interesting last time i was on hold with them which was probably 6 or 8 months ago it was actually on their hold recording trying to sell 80.00 repairs....

Of course a time or two before that they tried to put a low roof windshield in a medium roof transit and swore at least 5 times it was correct and they had checked it with Ford... including when they took it out of their truck and i said, "that's not the right windshield" i should have stopped them but i was in it for the entertainment value.

Back