Sisters Accord totaled

It’s very easy for a trained officer. I have several police officers in my family and in my circle of friends. They can do it like it’s nothing.
That doesn’t answer the question on how. 2 cars with damage after the accident. That’s all that is left.

A well trained police officer can tell by the damage to the vehicles who is at fault.
No they can’t, your friends might say they can but they are just BSing you. I worked in auto insurance claims for years and there’s no way to tell. 2 cars, one has left front damage and the other had rt rear damage. How on earth would they know which one ran the red light?

Moral of the story, carry collision coverage on anything you don’t want to just walk away from. And, a dashcam isn’t a bad idea either.

No they can’t, your friends might say they can but they are just BSing you. I worked in auto insurance claims for years and there’s no way to tell. 2 cars, one has left front damage and the other had rt rear damage. How on earth would they know which one ran the red light?

Moral of the story, carry collision coverage on anything you don’t want to just walk away from. And, a dashcam isn’t a bad idea either.
I suggest you apply to your local police department, become trained, and then respond to this thread.

Insurance employees know nothing about investigative procedures. That’s why insurance companies are constantly getting sued and basically losing every case.

Back