Should I use Auto-Rx or a similar product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Not the Autorx Frank
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Thanks for the update. Please tell us more about the engine, previous lube maintenance, etc

Lol. Good thing most here aren't doctors. I love the way there are 20 diagnosis with no actual information.

Funny enough, I re-read the thread and saw little in the way of diagnoses. Maybe I need glasses. Mostly what I saw was some suggestions on engine cleaning based on use of products that have been first hand tested. There was a lot of information posted by way of that.

An internet diagnosis of a vehicle is near impossible and irresponsible. Suggestions, anecdotes, and advice are another story, and not at all the same thing.

FYI: the day I joined a couple members suggested I check my PCV valve as I was posting for the first time about cleaning out my slightly sludged 1ZZ-FE. The suggestions were on the money, and a day and $12 later (I had to order the part), I had replaced the factory PCV valve that was completely gummed up. The suggestions from the members who thought of this was right on the money. That was followed by my first 3k OCI using PP (on sale at WM at the time) with some MMO added (another suggestion by members), and the results were pleasing.

-Spyder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back