Should I fix this car (accident vehicle)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are numerous Youtubers who buy cheap cars from Copart and rebuilt it themselves. Check out a guy called "Samcrac" who has done numerous cars, and is currently rebuilding an Audi R8. He has good information on what to look for when undertaking a DIY rebuild, what to avoid etc. Worth a look.

Originally Posted by chrome
There are numerous Youtubers who buy cheap cars from Copart and rebuilt it themselves. Check out a guy called "Samcrac" who has done numerous cars, and is currently rebuilding an Audi R8. He has good information on what to look for when undertaking a DIY rebuild, what to avoid etc. Worth a look.

Don't forget eljefeino(?) who brought back a Prius from the dead he found for cheap and there was someone here who bought a Buick LeSabre or Park Avenue from Copart's Phoenix yard, fixed it up and flipped it.

Originally Posted by nuthatch
Don't forget eljefeino(?) who brought back a Prius from the dead he found for cheap and there was someone here who bought a Buick LeSabre or Park Avenue from Copart's Phoenix yard, fixed it up and flipped it.

I think that was Nick1994 that bought the Buick but he wouldn't do it again. Since he barely broke even, his words if I recall correctly. Most of eljefino's finds are from CL. But a few fleet finds from copart, again if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back